-Register your character account as First Name Last Name. No account should be all caps.-
-If you do not like this color scheme, we are going to be adding variants soon for you to choose from!-

Come One, Come All

Welcome to All Our Masks! We are an Alternate Universe DC-comics RPG, loosely based off the Young Justice comic and show. We accept canons and original characters and have a 223 Rating. No character or player will be left out, everyone will be RPed with. We try to offer and maintain flexibility for characters and storylines wherever possible in our canon characters and themes. So before you rule out a character, plot, twist, or anything else, please talk to an admin first! We would be happy to assist and work with you wherever we can.

If you have any questions, our C-box is open for guests. Or you are more than welcome to pop onto our guest-friendly Questions and Answers board. For easy navigation, see our Table of Contents thread (link located in the sidebar to your left) for a full list of our informational entries.

Current Months

March 2017
S M T W T F S
- - - 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 -
April 2017
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 - - - - - -

RP Lovers

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Add Reply
New Poll

Timeline - DISCONTINUED
Miss Red
 Posted: Jul 28 2015, 12:51 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
-- years old
occupation
Secretary
hometown
U.S.A.
faction
post count
Admin
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I got posts!

Please, everyone note that this has been discontinued. We will not longer be updating this, nor requiring that you post entries here! Thank you for your support and cooperation, but I decided that this feels more like a burden than a useful tool. So I am alleviating myself as well as everyone from this obligation.

Timeline

While you can find the majority of the canon timeline here (with some exceptions due to the flexibility we have allowed with canons), there are other important events that transpire that are not listed here (for example: Supergirl crash landing on Earth). To have your events recorded, please fill out the appropriate form below.

We also want to compile a coherent list of happenings that have transpired since the opening of All our Masks. To do this we are creating a list of every thread posted/written on the board! We are going to try to keep up with this, but your help will be much appreciated. When you create a new IC thread, please fill out the correct form and post it here. Thank you very much!

Codes

Important Events
CODE
<B>Date</B>:<BR> <B>Character</B>:<BR> <B>Event</B>:<BR><BR>

Thread Records
CODE
<A HREF=LINKHERE>TITLE</A><BR> MONTH DAY, YEAR<BR> (characters involved)<BR> VERY BRIEF DESCRIPTION<BR><BR>
Savvy!
PMEmailAIM
^
Miss Red
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 03:57 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
-- years old
occupation
Secretary
hometown
U.S.A.
faction
post count
Admin

Date: July 7, 2010
Character: Red Hood
Event: Jason Todd becomes the second Robin.

Savvy!
PMEmailAIM
^
Miss Red
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 03:58 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
-- years old
occupation
Secretary
hometown
U.S.A.
faction
post count
Admin

Date: April 13, 2011
Event: Robin 2.0 joins the Team.

Savvy!
PMEmailAIM
^
Miss Red
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 03:59 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
-- years old
occupation
Secretary
hometown
U.S.A.
faction
post count
Admin

Date: February 22, 2012
Event: Jason Todd killed in action.

Savvy!
PMEmailAIM
^
Miss Red
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 04:00 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
-- years old
occupation
Secretary
hometown
U.S.A.
faction
post count
Admin

None Recorded
Savvy!
PMEmailAIM
^
Miss Red
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 04:01 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
-- years old
occupation
Secretary
hometown
U.S.A.
faction
post count
Admin

None Recorded
Savvy!
PMEmailAIM
^
Miss Red
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 04:01 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
-- years old
occupation
Secretary
hometown
U.S.A.
faction
post count
Admin

None Recorded
Savvy!
PMEmailAIM
^
Miss Red
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 04:02 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
-- years old
occupation
Secretary
hometown
U.S.A.
faction
post count
Admin

January

Date: January 16th, 2016
Character: The Reach
Event: The Reach began kidnapping runaways and other stray children.

June

Date: June 20th, 2016
Character: Nightwing
Event: Nightwing decided to break away from the Team and form the Titans. They move to Jump City and become active shortly after.

July

LUCKY ME/LUCKY YOU
July 15, 2016
(Kid Flash, Jinx)
What a way to spend her birthday; playing guard duty for a HIVE prisoner. Jinx watches over Kid Flash in a HIVE secret facility.

Date: July 31, 2016
Character: Artemiss/Tigress
Event: Despite trying to be Tigress and remain on the team, Artemis decides to take a leave of absence from the team to go solo and let herself heal. She leaves emergency contact details with Nightwing.

August

Date: August 12th, 2016
Character: The Titans/Mount Valor
Event: Mount Valor is completed and the Titans move in.

Date: August 16, 2016
Event: Jason Todd Reveals himself as the new Red Hood.

Date: August 19th, 2016
Character: Starfire
Event: Starfire escapes the Gordanians' ship and crashes on Earth.

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS
August 28th, 2016
(Beast Boy, Miss Martian)
Coming home never felt sweeter than being greeted by your little brother. M'gann and Garfield have a sibling reunion as M'gann comes to join the Titans

September

It's a Panda
September 2nd, 2016
(Razer and Starfire)
Razer and Starfire meet for the first time. He invites her to stay for the night at his place since she has nowhere to go.

Under the Masks
September 9th, 2016
(Artemis & Batman)
Artemis leaves with Bruce for their off planet mission.

Blood and Ashes
September 16th, 2016
(Artemis, Cheshire & Red Arrow)
Artemis loses her baby and has a breakdown...in Jade and Roy's bathroom.

October

Let Me Save You Little Birth>Far From the Tree
OCTOBER 4th, 2016
(Poison Ivy and Fern)
The apple never falls far from the tree. Especially when that apple is a clone. When Poison Ivy discovers someone performed experiments to clone her, she takes in the child.

Dog Days of... Autumn?
October 5, 2016
(Beast Boy & Starfire)
Starfire travels to Jump City and comes across an adorable, green puppy in the park.

CRASH INTO YOU
October 4TH, 2016
(Razer, Miss Martian)
A chance meeting with a Red Lantern in New York city leaves M'gann a bit confused.

Lead Me Home
October 14th, 2016
(Kid Flash and Nightwing)
Kid Flash has a dream that leads him to Mount Justice where he trips off an alarm. Nightwing comes to investigate and is reunited with his best friend...maybe?

I Will Not Ignore You
October 16th, 2016
(Captain Marvel & Red Hood)
On the way home from the library, Billy sees a stranger sitting in the rain on the museum steps (Jason, who introduces himself as Casey). He takes him in for the night.

What Does This Accomplish?
October 17th, 2016
(Batman and Supergirl)
Bruce is trying to teach Kara how to find her center and focus. She is not doing so well. In her frustration she ends up storming out and...finding some trouble Batman needs to help her out of.

How About Pizza?
October 19th, 2016
(Kid Flash and Nightwing)
After school and work, Dick meets up with Wally at the speedster's apartment.

Trained to Kill
October 20th, 2016
(Kid Flash and Raven)
One of the government's military trains surveying the west coast of the United States decides it knows best about how to protect its country from the thread of super heroes. It takes matters into its own hands and it is up to Kid Flash and Raven to stop it.

Too Far to Turn Back
October 22nd, 2016
(Red Hood & Supergirl)
Supergirl sneaks out for a night of butt kicking and runs into a guy in a red bucket...er...helmet

TOO OLD FOR A BABYSITTER
October 23rd, 2016
(Supergirl, Miss Martian)
Two alien girls out to hangout and hit the town, what could possibly be wrong with that? M'gann is about to find out when she meets Supergirl for the first time and has to convince her that she was NOT sent to babysit her.

Halloween is to Blame
October 30th, 2016
(Captain Marvel and Draco)
Lots of people are attending Gotham City's Halloween parade, including Billy and Min Jun (Draco), the two meeting briefly. But when Billy gets into a spot of trouble, will Min Jun step in to help?

OF LIKE COLORs
October 30, 3016
(Fern, Miss Martian)
A random encounter with a stranger has M'gann spending time unknowingly with a HIVE member. Oh if only she did not shut down her telepathy.

Arrested Developments
October 31st, 2016
(Miss Martian, Razer)
Megan scored a gig DJing at a Halloween party in Central City. She is having a good time until it gets busted by the local authorities for illegal activities (and she gets handcuffed by a friend in the police department).

November

She's Kinda Hot Though
November 5th, 2016
(Draco and Supergirl)
Kara plucks up the courage to attend her first High School function and ends up getting punch spilled all over her new dress by someone she has never seen at school before.

Upon Their Chamber Door
November 8th, 2016
(Beast Boy, Miss Martian, Nightwing, Raven)
Raven's home in the Jump City slums is destroyed by a wrecking crew and she comes seeking shelter and admittance into the Titans ranks. Beast Boy and Miss Martian arrive to welcome her.

We Can’t Both be Him
November 8th, 2016
(Impulse & Kid Flash)
At a building fire there happen to be two Kid Flashes. Impulse discovers his cousin Wally West is still alive and Wally has to convince Bart to keep it a secret.

Back from the Dead
November 10th, 2106
(Beast Boy, Kid Flash, Miss Martian, Nightwing, Raven, Superboy)
During a communication between Nightwing and the presumably dead Kid Flash, the speedster is captured but not before revealing that a warehouse is in Keystone City is really a GenCorp facility which is holding kidnapped superheroes. A rescue mission ensues

Those Sleepless Nights
November 10th, 2016
(Draco & Razer)
Razer has nightmares and cannot sleep. Draco is paying a visit to Central City. Both end up in an all night diner, but Draco has a dangerous tail (two of them) and ends up dragging Razer into it.

Long Road Home
November 11th, 2016
(Kid Flash & Nightwing)
Home after the rescue, Dick is intent on making sure Wally is alright physically, and giving him an earful about his reckless actions.

Oops...Spoilers
November 11, 2016
(Impulse and The Flash)
Bart visits Barry with a lot of things on his mind and it's not just lunch...Some information is leaked. More specifically that Wally is alive.

You’re Still my Hero
November 11th, 2016
(Kid Flash & The Flash)
When Bart cannot keep a secret any longer, Barry finds out about Wally being alive and rushes over to Mount Valor confirm this for himself.

Afraid of What You'll Find?
November 14th, 2016
(Kid Flash and Miss Martian)
Wally's birthday kind of went by the day after his rescue and M'gann felt bad that she had not had time to make him a cake. So she does, and brings him pizza, and they talk about perhaps using telepathy to help return his memories to him.

What, What is This?
November 15th, 2016
(Aconite and Beast Boy)
BB decides to make the new guy feel at home, so invites him to partake in a video game and snacking session

Matters of Conscience
November 17th, 2016
(Fern and Jinx)
Something as stolen from GenCorp and they want it back. So they send two of their H.I.V.E. operatives to retrieve it. After they are done they just so happen to 'break and enter' for ice cream...and perhaps get curious about what it is they stole back.

Another Kind of Justice
November 17th, 2016
(Damian al Ghul & Nightwing)
Damian goes prowling and ends up saving a woman from two men. Only it ends in one for sure being dead and a confrontation with Nightwing

Fool Me Once
November 21st, 2016
(Kid Flash & Jinx)
Wally comes home from work to find he has a visitor hiding in his apartment. Creepy much?

Bigger Than Us
November 23rd, 2016
(Kid Flash & Nightwing)
Wally took a look at the data on the flash drive Jinx had given him and decides it needs to be shared with Dick, who is still keeping Wally at arm's length.

Of Thanks And Giving
November 24th, 2016
(Miss Martian, Razer)
M'gann celebrates Thanksgiving with Razer, really how bad can that be?

Gone Turkey
November 24th, 2016
(Captain Marvel & Wonder Woman)
Captain Marvel volunteered for a thanksgiving themed soup kitchen and invited wonder woman to join him. Afterwards they celebrate Thanksgiving their way.

It's a Dog Eat Dog World
November 24th, 2016
(Damian al Ghul, Jinx)
It is Thanksgiving night and instead of spending it with families, gorging on turkey and other yummies, Damian Wayne (joined by a pink-haired girl) is putting end to a dog fighting business.

Demons and Dragons
November 26, 2016
(Damian al Ghul and Draco)
When Damian rushes into the shadows and ends up in trouble, will Draco abandon his mission and the boy, or will he decide to rescue him?

December

Birthday Wishes
December 1st, 2016
(Kid Flash & Nightwing)
Their friendship is still a little rocky, but when it is Dick's birthday Wally tries to reach out to his best friend for a little bro time celebration.

There are Things I Cannot Say
December 4th, 2016
(Captain Marvel & Draco)
Billy comes to Gotham to hang with Draco but when a few bad guys tries to knock over a bank with alien tech, he steps in to help not knowing his friend is in the building

Go Away
December 5th, 2016
(Damian al Ghul & Outline)
Damian is trying to get some alone time outside in the cold when he is approached by a new girl.

So We Meet…Almost Again
December 5th, 2016
(Damian al Ghul & Impulse)
Impulse approaches Damian about helping him to stop something before it can damage the future.

Not Something I Talk About
December 7th, 2016
(Aconite and Kid Flash)
Wally falls asleep on the couch and wakes up from a nightmare to have the new kid staring at him.

school days
December 7th, 2016
(Beast Boy & Raven)
Raven is convinced that she needs to attend school so they enroll her in Beast Boy's school.

School Days
December 7th, 2016
(Beast Boy & Raven)
It is Raven's first day of school and her and Beast Boy have a run in with a school bully.

Think Fast
December 8th, 2016
(Damian al Ghul & Robin)
Tim starts getting stalked and harassed by one of his younger fellow students, Damian Wayne, and he does not know why.

Better Off Without
December 9th, 2016
(Captain Marvel & Wonder Woman)
After events in Gotham, Billy isolates himself and 'disappears'. Diana comes looking for him.

The Things I Never said
December 9th, 2016
(Draco & Supergirl)
Today is a sad day for Min Jun and he accidentally ditches Kara and their plans to go to the movies. He ends up in Metropolis, drunk, and when Kara finds him she takes him home with her.

THIS NEW PLAY GROUND
DECEMBER 10th 2016
(Draco and Outline)
Outline decides to get a feel for Gotham when she runs into a handsome boy.

Went Up In Flames
December 11th, 2016
(Draco & Supergirl)
Supergirl is waiting for a friend when she hears someone in trouble. When she gets there, there is a man dead and the one responsible is her friend...with a knife of Kryptonite.

Down the Rabbit Hole
December 15th, 2016
(Kid Flash & Tigress)
A reunion between two lovers: one does not remember and the other is suspicious.

Good Morning, Beautiful
December 16th, 2016
(Kid Flash, Tigress & Miss Martian)
An awkward morning after made more so when Megan phases through the door right into the middle of it.

One Disaster after Another
December 17th, 2016
(Beast Boy & Outline & Robin)
Where Beast Boy gets trapped as a cat by a collar and runs into a new girl in Gotham.

My Blade and Yours
December 17th, 2016
(Damian al Ghul & Ravager)
Damian is asked by his mother to partner with one of H.I.V.E.'s agents to do a job. Neither of them are pleased with who they are partnered with.

Lift Me Up When I fall Down
December 22nd, 2016
Aria follows Damian when he sneaks out of the school. Of course he catches her.

Plant Boy's in Trouble Again
December 23rd, 2016
(Aconite & Fern)
Ace gets separated from his friends in Gotham. And in Gotham that is not good. He gets grabbed by a couple thugs but is rescued by a girl with plant powers, like him.

Festive Faith
December 25, 2016
(Miss Martian & Razer)
Megan spends Christmas with Red. However, Red discovers Meg's secret..and that she has been keeping a big secret from him this entire time, destroying the trust he has developed.

Lift Me Up When I fall Down
December 27th, 2016
(Captain Marvel & Draco)
Billy becomes a victim of Draco's double life when he appears in Gotham with the intent to try making amends but fails to approach him.

Coming Together Again
December 27th, 2016
(Aqualad & Red Arrow)
Kal calls Roy to meet up in Gotham to catch up, and get his friend's advice.

Just Serenading These Brownies
December 30th, 2016
(Aqualad & Kid Flash)
Wally is watching Megan's brownies, singing at the top of his lungs. He does not know Kaldur walked into the kitchen and when the Atlantean startles him the poor guy gets flipped onto the floor.

CATCHING UP
DECEMBER 31st 2016
(Kaldur'ahm and Artemis)
The two meet up, discussing the recent happenings and how to resolve the issues.

When Worlds Collide
December 31st, 2016
(Miss Martian, Monstro, & SunGirl)
Axel takes M'gann out to party because he knows she is down. However, they are met up by Deb who sabotages the night to get to Meg.

Savvy!
PMEmailAIM
^
Miss Red
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 04:02 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
-- years old
occupation
Secretary
hometown
U.S.A.
faction
post count
Admin

January

Fight and Flight
January 2nd, 2017
(Fern & Ravager)
Fern and Ravager are partnered together for a mission: steal a plane from Star Labs. They run into Tigress along the way

I Need This More
January 3, 2017
(Fern & Robin)
Robin receives an alert that a research facility has been broken into. When he investigates he runs into a girl very similar to Poison Ivy. Coincidence?! We think not!

Upon First Meetings
January 3, 2017
(Red Arrow & Speedy II)
Ollie drops Mia off at Roy's and leaves, surprising them both and leaving them to figure each other out themselves.

I Owe you One
January 3, 2017
(Beast Boy & Outline)
Garfield shows up at Aria's school in Gotham wanting to take her out for ice cream.

Not a Creep, I Swear
January 4, 2017
(Miss Martian & Monstro)
Axel is taking pictures in the park, including a few shots with Megan in them. She catches him and conversation ensues

Mistaken Identity
January 5, 2017
(Draco & Wing)
Upon traveling to Gateway City to take down a target, Draco comes face-to-face with a winged woman who might be more trouble than he had bargained for.

DISTURBINGLY ALIKE
January 8th 2017
(Ravager, Sun Girl)
Rose meets Deborah, a new HIVE member who her father had brought in

You're Not Connor, I'm not Ollie
January 10th, 2017
(Supergirl & Tigress)
Artemis' plain goes down after being attacked by a flying foe despite Supergirl's help. Kryptonite is involved and so turns out the both of them are stranded.

What is More Important
January 10th, 2017
(Kid Flash & Tigress)
Wally hears about how Artemis' had been in a plane crash and hurries to the Watchtower to take care of her. They have a pretty serious heart to heart which includes learning his best friend and girlfriend got 'close' (if you know what I mean) while he was gone.

Things Came Unraveled
January 10th, 2017
(Supergirl & Tigress)
Supergirl comes to visit Tigress in the watchtower infirmary after their rescue.

Just Your Luck
January 11th, 2017
(Fern & Robin)
Just when you think you can separate school from your nightlight (of crime fighting) the plant girl you fought with the other night shows up at your school as a disarming new student...that the principal wants you to show around, Tim.

Lunch and an Explanation
January 11th, 2017
(Kid Flash & Tigress)
When Artemis wakes up feeling miraculously better, she goes to Wally's work to see if he might know why. She ends up learning more than expected and Wally reluctantly agrees to explain what happened while he was missing.

Tiny Baby Feet
January 13th, 2017
(Kid Flash, Red Arrow, Tigress)
Roy shows up at Artemis' to drop Lian off when he is called into work. He never makes it there as the city is shaken by an earthquake. Wally shows up to make sure everyone is okay. The reason for the quakes is...comical...

Movie Night
January 13th, 2017
(Fern & Sun Girl)
Faith decides that since she is stuck at headquarters that she will make the most of it with a movie night. Deb shows up and joins her for an Indiana Jones marathon

MOVIE NIGHT
January 13th, 2017
(Fern, Sun Girl)
Fern invites the new HIVE recruit, Sun Girl, to enjoy a movie marathon with her

Mad Love
January 15th, 2017
(Fern & Miss Martian)
The two meet by chance in a flower shop in Gotham. Then there is girl talk and love pollen and...wait...what?!

Meeting for the First Time
January 15th, 2017
(Monstro & Outline)
Weird coincidences. Axel steps in to ward off a guy stalking a teen girl and it turns out to be his sister. Small world after all?

I Walk Alone
January 15th, 2017
(Damian al Ghul & Speedy II)
Damian is out walking with Kalila (in the middle of the night, nothing abnormal about that) when he runs into a girl named Mia after she is knocked over by some guy.

Mask the Pain
January 16th, 2017
(Beast Boy & Raven)
Today is the anniversary of his aunt's death and Beast Boy is having a harder time than he will admit. He convinces Raven to skip school with him.

A Strange Gift Exchange
January 16th, 2017
Aria decides to get Damian something, a belated Christmas present, and comes back to her room to discover he had left something on her bed (but was totally not for the holidays, he insists).

Unlikely Alliances
January 17th, 2017
(Damian al Ghul & Impulse)
Damian and Bart finally engage in that secret mission Bart had asked for his help with. Only things do not go as planned. Do they ever?

It Is Just Me, Myself, and Hopefully Not I
January 17th, 2017
(Arsenal & Red Arrow)
Arsenal approaches Red Arrow to try to put the awkwardness between them aside.

Unlovable Monster
January 17th, 2017
(Beast Boy & Miss Martian)
Terrified and ashamed of the events that transpired during Raven and his trip to the Los Angeles Zoo, Gar decides to run away to protect his friends/family. Miss Martian goes to look for him, to bring him back.

Misguided
January 18th, 2017
(Damian al Ghul & Nightwing)
Damian is sent on an assassination mission but is thwarted by the Batman. The Batman who is not the Batman but is Nightwing filling in for Batman. Do you follow?

Noisy Tag Along
January 18th, 2017
(Lois Lane & Razer)
Razer is working to forget when Lois Lane shows up to stick her nose where it does not belong.

Let's Be Friends
January 19th, 2017
(Fern & Outline)
Faith speaks to Aria about being friends with Damian. One thing leads to another and they are going out to do 'girl stuff' together.

Awkward Encounters
January 19th, 2017
(Draco & Supergirl)
Draco is injured and climbs through a window to hide, only to find he has landed himself in Kara's room, a little over a month after he stabbed her.

Honey, I'm Coming Home
January 20th, 2017
(Cheshire & Red Arrow)
After six months, Jade returns home from her mission.

Snackastrophe
January 20th, 2017
(Blue Beetle & Supergirl)
Bart ate all of Jaime's snacks and he goes to the kitchen to find Kara making lunch and cookies.

Your Forgiveness
January 22nd, 2017
(Beast Boy & Kid Flash & Raven)
Beast Boy returns to the mountain after being gone for several days. His run in with Raven turned out like he expected but that does not make it any less discouraging. Kid Flash witnesses the interchange and is determined to do something to encourage the burnt bridge to be rebuilt

Friends in New Places
January 23rd, 2017
(Outline & Wing)
Aria goes on a school trip, visiting the Smithsonian in D.C.. Wing is there on business and the two meet.

We're All Weighed Down
January 24th, 2017
(Fern & Nocturne)
Faith is out late and has an episode in which she gets extremely disoriented. When she gets in trouble a strange girl with powers shows up to rescue her.

Echoes in the Night
January 28, 2017
(H.I.V.E. members)
On his night off, Draco decides to spend time at the H.I.V.E. facility, watching a scary movie. Little does he know, others will join him.

Zombie Cruise
January 28th, 2017
(Impulse and Supergirl)
When cruise ships start returning to shore with their passengers in a flesh-eating zombie state, the heroes grow concerned. Impulse volunteers to go undercover and Supergirl is chosen as his partner

I Like My Pieces to Make One Whole Me
January 30th, 2017
(Red Arrow & Red Hood)
Two separate informants lead both Roy and Jay to an arms deal. Neither are that willing to share but have to work together to protect Gotham. Just...this...once.

A History Lesson
January 31st 2017
(Sun Girl, Red Arrow)
Sun Girl visits the Justice Hall to get a closer look at the heroes that started it all, and meets Red Arrow

February

Root of the Problem
February 1st, 2017
(Aquagirl & Risk)
Marina and Luc show up in the (alternate) past to try to fix the temporal portal problem. It, however, turns out to be more than the two of them can handle.

Mirror Images
February 1st, 2017
(Artemis & Kid Flash)
After returning to Earth from the Watchtower, Artemis and Wally have a heart to heart and then things get weird. Outside they find their world mirrored...including themselves.

I Want You to Know
February 2nd, 2017
(Artemis & Kid Flash)
Wally comes home to tell Artemis that his son from the alternate future he 'visited' is here...in their time.

Future Complications
February 3rd, 2017
(Artemis and Iris West-Allen)
Artemis babysits the twins. Iris comes home to catch her one handed working on their coordination. Artemis opens up to her about Wally telling her about Luc

I'm Not Your Mother but I Might Be Your Doom
February 3rd, 2017
(Artemis & Risk)
Artemis tracks down Lucius and is waiting for him in Happy Harbor when he comes through the zeta tube.

Future as They Know it
February 4th, 2017
(Impulse & Risk)
Bart bumps into Luc at the mountain, does not know who he is and accuses him of stealing his goggles. (Where, also, Luc is highly amused about being taller than his mentor.)

All The Luck You Got
February 5th, 2017
(Blue Beetle & Risk)
Risk accidentally puts a tree in a car when it comes bursting through a portal. Blue Beetle shows up and helps him get it out. When Luc says rude, hurtful goodbyes, he does not expect to run into Jaime so soon back at the mountain.

Mixed Meals
February 11th, 2017
(Kid Flash & Nocturne)
Wally and Alicia's pizza's are mixed up and that is how they meet. Wally ends up offering to walk Alicia home.

Next of Kin
February 11th, 2017
(Flash, Kid Flash, and Risk)
A miniaturized Luc gets separated from Wally but that is okay...he found his hero the Flash and he will definitely help! Barry is in for a surprise.

Third Wheel
February 14th, 2017
(Draco, Red Hood & Supergirl)
Kara makes plans with Jason to go on a not-date. As she is finishing getting ready, Min Jun shows up unannounced with a flower. Finding out she has plans, he decides to follow them.

Coffee the Life Blood
February 16th, 2017
(Risk & Speedy II)
It has been a couple days since the portals closed and Luc is still a little upset about it. Having a hard time keeping his head level he goes for a walk and runs into a girl in Star City named Mia.

Help When You Need It
February 16th, 2017
(Kid Flash & Speedy II)
Wally meets Mia, the new Speedy in the Central City park after dark, on his way to the zeta tubes.

Savvy!
PMEmailAIM
^
Captain Raven
 Posted: Dec 20 2016, 02:46 AM
Captain Raven
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
faction
post count
N/A

<A HREF=http://allourmasks.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=1803>WHITE AMERICA'S BEAUTIFUL BLACK MARKET</A><BR>
JANUARY 4th, 2017<BR>
(Magna, Nocturne)<BR>
Rohmee Alwick and Alicia Farris meet for the first time where a tentative friendship is formed. <BR><BR>

<A HREF=http://allourmasks.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=1785>EMPIRE</A><BR>
JANUARY 20th, 2017<BR>
(Magna, Monstro)<BR>
Rohmee has found some trouble for herself, though nothing that she cannot handle - however, she's caught the attention of Axel who plans to unleash his inner beast. Quite literally so. <BR><BR>

<A HREF=http://allourmasks.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1806>ALL DOING OUR PART</A><BR>
FEBRUARY 3RD, 2017<BR>
(Magna, Iris West-Allen)<BR>
Just another typical day in Gotham, which includes the flower shop that Rohmee owns where her first customer of the day arrives - both looking for flowers and for business. <BR><BR>
^
Alicia Farris
 Posted: Feb 3 2017, 11:25 PM
Alicia Farris
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
faction
post count
N/A

<A HREF=http://allourmasks.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1656>What's In The Night</A><BR> February 3rd 2017<BR> (Aqualad, Nocturne)<BR> Nocturne begins her revenge against the Team, starting with Aqualad<BR><BR>

<A HREF=http://allourmasks.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1549
>The Long Road Home</A><BR> February 6th 2017<BR> (Nocturne, Artemis)<BR> Alicia is rescued by Artemis, not knowing her role in her past.<BR><BR>
^
Clyde Winters
 Posted: Feb 3 2017, 11:37 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Shady
20 years old
occupation
Professional Thief
hometown
DC
faction
post count
Independent Villains
Not everyone likes to play the big villain, kid. I'm a thief. I'm not threatening your precious city, just looking out for number one!

<A HREF=http://allourmasks.jcink.net/?showtopic=1761>Rival Reunion</A><BR>
January 29th 2017<BR>
(Red X, Nightwing)<BR>
Red X visits Gotham for a chance to 'catch up' with Nightwing!<BR><BR>

<A HREF=http://allourmasks.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1838>Late-Night Larceny</A><BR>
February 10th, 2017<BR>
(Red X, Speedy II)<BR>
Red X robs a museum in Star City, and has some fun testing the mettle of Green Arrow's new sidekick he meets<BR><BR>

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Crescent
 Posted: Feb 20 2017, 11:16 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Crescent
246 years old
occupation
Player/Professional Noob
hometown
Canada ish
faction
post count
Admin
it's way too early in the morning for this

<A HREF=http://allourmasks.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1952>Need A Hand?</A><BR>
January 3rd, 2017<BR>
(Damian Al' Ghul, Red Hood)<BR>
When Red Hood finds himself in a difficult situation, assistance comes from an unexpected (and tiny) source, who seems all but annoyed and inconvenienced. <BR><BR>

<A HREF=http://allourmasks.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1940>I'm a bad guy, doesn't mean I'm a /bad guy/</A><BR>
January 6th, 2017<BR>
(Jericho, Red Hood)<BR>
A shopping trip turns into a stalkerfest as Jason catches the infamous Joseph Wilson at the local grocery store. <BR><BR>

<A HREF=http://allourmasks.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1898>Slugger</A><BR>
February 5th, 2017<BR>
(Red Hood, Iris West-Allen)<BR>
Iris takes Jason out to dinner to make up for accidentally hitting him with a baseball bat. Loads of mothering ensues.<BR><BR>

<A HREF=http://allourmasks.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=1923>Red Bird</A><BR>
February 7th, 2017<BR>
(Nightwing, Red Hood)<BR>
Midnight talks on the roof between Dick, filling in the role of Batman, and Jason leads to answers (and questions) that have been on both of their minds. <BR><BR>

<A HREF=http://allourmasks.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1949>Fancy Seeing You Here</A><BR>
February 9th, 2017<BR>
(Red Hood, Arsenal)<BR>
Arsenal and Red Hood meet up with each other unexpectedly, and havoc follows in tow. <BR><BR>

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Static...
Crusader Citadel The Arrow ideal world Infinity Rising

Marquee...
After the Fall

Listed At...
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Candyland Couture Shadowplay GRAPHICS GAMES a resource community nerd listings Rockin Roleplay

skin by bonbon.