-Register your character account as First Name Last Name. No account should be all caps.-
-If you do not like this color scheme, we are going to be adding variants soon for you to choose from!-

Come One, Come All

Welcome to All Our Masks! We are an Alternate Universe DC-comics RPG, loosely based off the Young Justice comic and show. We accept canons and original characters and have a 223 Rating. No character or player will be left out, everyone will be RPed with. We try to offer and maintain flexibility for characters and storylines wherever possible in our canon characters and themes. So before you rule out a character, plot, twist, or anything else, please talk to an admin first! We would be happy to assist and work with you wherever we can.

If you have any questions, our C-box is open for guests. Or you are more than welcome to pop onto our guest-friendly Questions and Answers board. For easy navigation, see our Table of Contents thread (link located in the sidebar to your left) for a full list of our informational entries.

Current Months

March 2017
S M T W T F S
- - - 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 -
April 2017
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 - - - - - -

RP Lovers

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Add Reply
New Poll

Collision Course
Miss Red
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 03:40 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
-- years old
occupation
Secretary
hometown
U.S.A.
faction
post count
Admin
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I got posts!

Good morning, afternoon, and or evening, my lovely AOMians! I would like to introduce you to our next big plot! How about that? After reading through here you can reply with thoughts, suggestions, or sign ups!

IC Start Date - February 1st, 2017
IC Run Time - minimum 1 week, maximum 2 weeks
Threat Level - Catastrophic
Factions Included - All!

A portal generator constructed with the purpose of connecting to worlds, two timelines - this one and the one in which Wally had disappeared to (end of Season 2) - has malfunctioned. It has brought both earth's into a collision course, causing odd and dangerous phenomena. Inevitable destruction of both planets is inevitable if the portal is not closed in time, effectively separating two times that were never meant to coexist. For the sake of saving this planet, heroes and villains alike will have to work together for a common goal.

Not everybody will be assigned the team that will put a stop to the problem, but there will be events that will require handling and damage control. Threads do not necessarily have to be very long or short. That way we can include as many or as few event threads as we want.

There will be moments of calm, so any 'normal' threads you might have during this time period will be fine. However, you may also include the plot into any threads that you would like to start so your characters can be involved in unofficial capacities as well. Anything large, however, please see me about.

There will be a variety of phenomena that will be occurring. One of these will be that individuals from both timelines may be pulled into the other, even swapped. If this option appeals to you, please make this clear when you sign up below. If you would like to play your character's doppelganger or a character specifically from the other timeline a brief explanation of that character is required so we know they are compatible (all need to be approved). If afterward you want this character to be playable (please note, no doubles...so no two Supergirls, etc) then they will require an application.

Would also like to make mention that, yes, we will be throwing good guys and bad guys together for the whole mess. If there is someone you would like your character to have to work with let me know!

I will be writing a post to introduce the plot event itself as the immediate result will be noticeable across the planet. It would be great if everyone could post their characters' reactions, especially with the characters you are going to have in an active share of the event (for those with multiple characters). I thought that it would be fun. (You may coordinate your reaction with other players and it only has to be a one-time response unless you desire. At this point I am not planning on there being a post order for this.)

We will not be in a huge rush, but I also want to keep things moving so that the plot does not die out partway through. So as a forewarning, when we have the interactive threads and a posting order, if you do not post with a character within a week we will automatically skip you. Players, you do not need me to nudge you about this. If the character before you has not posted within a week, you may post. Due to the scale of the event and me being the only active admin, I am hoping to keeping moding to a minimum so your cooperation would be excellent.

Alright! I ]i]think[/i] I covered everything but if I left something out or you need something explained I will gladly expound. Further instructions and details will be revealed as things progress. Ideas for events for heroes and villains to handle are very much welcome! I would love this to be as much your plot as mine and want everyone to feel involved!

Signed Up Heroes
Wonder Woman
Miss Martian
Tigress
Flash
Nightwing
Outline
Aqualad
Impulse
Aura
Blue Beetle

Signed Up Villains
Jinx
Ravager
Sun Girl

Signed Up Other
Lois Lane
Enchanta
Wing

Other Timeline Characters
Blue Lantern M'gann
Risk

Note: I (Miss Red) have three that will definitely be taking part but will make use of any and all mine as needed! So you can count any of mine in if you would like to work with one of them specifically)
PMEmailAIM
^
Mars
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 09:57 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Mars
N/A years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
N/A
faction
post count
Players
"If this avatar is not an indication of who I play, there's no hope for you."

Signing up all of my characters for this:

Lois - probably to report on the phenomenon, chase things down and all round get into trouble.
Wonder Woman - for any League involvement
Miss Martian - as her alter self (Blue Lantern variant that we talked about)
Jinx - for that thing you wanted to do (vague to prevent spoilers)

Question:
where would you like these Alternate self write ups and is there a format you want followed?
PM
^
Miss Red
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 11:15 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
-- years old
occupation
Secretary
hometown
U.S.A.
faction
post count
Admin
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I got posts!

We might have room for playing in both timelines...if you want to use Miss M. as well. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif And.....we can post them right here? No official format. If they are a canon, just some backstory and if there are any personality changes. For OCs some backstory, a little appearance, and a bit of personality just so we know what we are dealing with?
PMEmailAIM
^
Artemis Crock
 Posted: Sep 5 2016, 02:29 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Pilot
21 years old
occupation
Gateway City
hometown
N/A
faction
post count
Independent Heroes
N/A

Tigress: No alt self cuz she dead in that time line. Prime Artemis would be nailing wally's feet down and making sure he's not about to disappear on her again. And of course getting ready to throw herself as a sacrifice if needed. XD
PMEmailAIM
^
M'gann M'orzz
 Posted: Sep 5 2016, 12:24 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Mars
18 years old
occupation
DJ / Student
hometown
Metropolis
faction
post count
The Titans
Hello Megan!

Sounds good Red, we can do that for M'gann Prime too so involvement then would be:

M'gann Prime (hehehe she sounds like a Transformer now or a math variable lol)

Blue Lantern M'gann

Wonder Woman

Lois Lane

Jinx

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lah
 Posted: Sep 9 2016, 02:05 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
N/A
24 years old
occupation
Player/Puppeteer
hometown
Tennessee USA
faction
post count
Inactive
"I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind. " -Leo Buscaglia

Outline

Aqualad

Ravager

Impulse

As well as my next charrie, so long as I can get her up in time!
PM
^
Deborah Morgna
 Posted: Sep 16 2016, 08:41 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Shady
17 years old
occupation
Supervillain
hometown
31st Century Metropolis
faction
post count
H.I.V.E.
"The beauty of fire is that it destroys everything!"

Sun Girl would probably fit best out of my limited cast so count her in http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
Marina Poseidonis
 Posted: Sep 30 2016, 12:05 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Mars
N/A years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
N/A
faction
post count
Independent Heroes
N/A

I Volunteer As Tribute! ... I mean whut? >.>

Officially throwing in Aquagirl for this plot now XD

PM
^
Clyde Winters
 Posted: Nov 29 2016, 05:38 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Shady
20 years old
occupation
Professional Thief
hometown
DC
faction
post count
Independent Villains
Not everyone likes to play the big villain, kid. I'm a thief. I'm not threatening your precious city, just looking out for number one!

May as well also get Red X involved. He won't want to but if his employers need him for something and have a nice sum of money for it he's all in.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kurama
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 02:00 AM
Kurama
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
faction
post count
N/A

Is it too late to sign Conner up for this?
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Static...
Crusader Citadel The Arrow ideal world Infinity Rising

Marquee...
After the Fall

Listed At...
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Candyland Couture Shadowplay GRAPHICS GAMES a resource community nerd listings Rockin Roleplay

skin by bonbon.