-Register your character account as First Name Last Name. No account should be all caps.-
-If you do not like this color scheme, we are going to be adding variants soon for you to choose from!-

Come One, Come All

Welcome to All Our Masks! We are an Alternate Universe DC-comics RPG, loosely based off the Young Justice comic and show. We accept canons and original characters and have a 223 Rating. No character or player will be left out, everyone will be RPed with. We try to offer and maintain flexibility for characters and storylines wherever possible in our canon characters and themes. So before you rule out a character, plot, twist, or anything else, please talk to an admin first! We would be happy to assist and work with you wherever we can.

If you have any questions, our C-box is open for guests. Or you are more than welcome to pop onto our guest-friendly Questions and Answers board. For easy navigation, see our Table of Contents thread (link located in the sidebar to your left) for a full list of our informational entries.

Current Months

March 2017
S M T W T F S
- - - 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 -
April 2017
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 - - - - - -

RP Lovers

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Add Reply
New Poll

Not of this World (Wonder Woman)
Billy Batson
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 08:48 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
14 years old
occupation
Radio News Reporter
hometown
Fawcett City
faction
post count
Justice League
I could be mean, cuss a bunch, and kill all the bad guys. But I'm gonna use the power I've got to do the right thing.

And they say that a hero could save us,
I'm not gonna stand here and wait

BIlly has never had a problem with asking for help when something is too much for him to handle on his own or gets out of hand. He is not prideful like that, even if it has to do with his hometown city of Fawcett. Especially if it has to do with Fawcett. Do not get him wrong, he cares about the whole world and all the people in it. Of course he does. But he feels particularly protective about Fawcett City. It is his home, where he was born, where he lived with his family. The museum where his parents worked is here as well as the school he attended along with his sister. It is special to him, important, and he is not above asking for assistance when it is in danger and he is not enough.<BR><BR>

And right now he has a problem that could use an extra set of hands, preferably ones with magical experience. He could have called Zatanna and he does not think that she would have refused - this is kind of the thing that they all do - but he felt more comfortable approaching Diana. They had grown closer over the past few weeks. Plus she was already aware of his situation and living circumstances; he would not have to avoid or explain anything when she came to visit. <BR><BR>

Lately they have been dealing with strange characters that seem to come and go like ghosts. Some of them being pretty powerful, influential specters, at that. They have been causing quite a bit of trouble, the kind that make the portal thing seem like play time. Captain Marvel has tried to put a stop to them and their magic-natured disruptions but the ‘visits’ have only increased to a larger scale. The superhero cannot keep up with the growth. He needs to stop it at its source, but with the mystic energy everywhere it has been hard to nail down the focal point.<BR><BR>

Billy finally determined that the origin is somewhere in the Fawcett City Museum. And that is where he is waiting for his friend, sitting on a bench outside the ornate building, eating a hot dog from a vendor he had encountered along the way and guarding the one he had procured for Diana. He wipes a splotch of mustard from his cheek when he catches sight of the woman approaching, quickly raising that hand to wave at her. “Diana. I got you a hot dog.” He knows this is not a social thing...he should probably be more professional...but who does not like hot dogs? And you cannot work on an empty stomach.

written for WONDER WOMAN, ## words in length.
please take note, _______.

Mars
PMEmailAIM
^
Diana Prince
 Posted: Nov 11 2017, 04:17 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Mars
85 years old
occupation
Diplomat/Ambassador
hometown
Washington DC
faction
post count
Justice League
"Do not mistake my desire to avoid violence as the inability to deal it."

She had been training up at the watchtower when she got the call from Bill. Immediately Diana had set aside teh time to meet him. They had gotten closer the last little while and she knew him well enough to know that he would not have asked her hear if it wasn't important.

Diana had heard that lately Billy and some of the others had been dealing with strange characters that seem to come and go like ghosts. Some of them being pretty powerful, influential specters, at that. They have been causing quite a bit of trouble, the kind that make the heroes pay attention. There was mystic energy everywhere it was difficult to nail down the exact focal point. She had heard that Billy had been working hard at getting to the source of the matter but Diana was curious if this was what he wanted her for or if it was for something else entirely. Either way Diana knew she would be there for him, whatever the reason. She had a soft spot for children and perhaps as Captain Marvel he had the visage of an older man and the wisdom of Solomon however deep down (quite literally) he was still just a young boy that needed guidance and a friend from time to time.

So here Diana was, flying her way down to Fawcett City Museum, her hair whipping about wildly in the wind as she flew and then slowed down once she got near the Museum. That was where Diana found Billy to be waiting for her. Diana could not help but smile as she spotted Billy, sitting on a bench outside the ornate building and eating a hot dog no less and looking to be guarding another one. As Diana landed before him, she watched as Billy wiped a splotch of mustard from his cheek causing Diana to smile at him reflexively.

Quickly as soon as he had spotted her landing deftly, Billy waved a hand at her. “Diana. I got you a hot dog.” he had said.

With an even broader smile Diana approached and accepted the hot dog gratefully. "Thank you Billy. I don't think I have tried one of these yet." Diana confessed as she accepted the hotdog. Taking a bite of the hotdog."It is good! Thank you."

"How is it that every time we meet I am trying new and different foods with you?"

@[Tag: Billy Batson]
PM
^
Billy Batson
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 11:05 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
14 years old
occupation
Radio News Reporter
hometown
Fawcett City
faction
post count
Justice League
I could be mean, cuss a bunch, and kill all the bad guys. But I'm gonna use the power I've got to do the right thing.

And they say that a hero could save us,
I'm not gonna stand here and wait

It is always nice to see Diana. Billy had not always felt this way, admittedly, and it is a fairly new development, but not an unwelcome one. He would say that she has definitely become a close friend of his, a trusted confidant even. True, she had not always been a supporter of him as a member of the Justice League, yet she had not used certain events to prove her point. She had been there for him and he is not one to hold a grudge. They got closer. Close enough that Billy felt comfortable asking her for help.

“You’re welcome,” he replies, his smile warm and boyish - belying the man that he is, the one the public knows, when he says that one magic word. (Though even as Captain Marvel he seems to maintain that youthful sort of charm in his smile.) He giggles when she voices her thanks again. “Welcome.” It comes easily for him. Probably much easier than either of them might have anticipated their interactions would go before everything.

He shrugs his shoulders lightly, still smiling. He talks around a mouthful of hot dog, forgetting his manners temporarily. “Maybe ‘cause I like food?” He does like food. He might not get enough of it (if his weight is any judge of that) but one might argue that only increases someone’s appreciate for it. “They’re the good stuff.” Like pumpkin pie is the good stuff. And leave it to a child to introduce someone to all the good things there are left to have in the world.

Billy does not want to interrupt the social part of Diana’s visit by bringing up ‘business’ too soon. He does not want to give her the wrong idea. He does not want his friend to think that the only reason he wants her here is to help him solve this problem of his. It is so much more than that. She is so much more. Of course that is important too, but he does not want to undermine his value of the woman sitting next to him. So he forgoes introducing the magical being problem for now.

“How have you been?” he asks before taking the second to last bite of his hot dog, not noticing the mustard that finds its way on his chin as he chews. Meanwhile people are glancing at the two, seeming perplexed by the scene. A boy sitting and talking with Wonder Woman, eating hot dogs? How strange. Billy, on the other hand, does not seem to notice as he is wrapped up in the company of Diana.
written for WONDER WOMAN, ## words in length.
please take note, _______.

Mars
PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Static...
Crusader Citadel The Arrow ideal world Infinity Rising

Marquee...
After the Fall

Listed At...
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Candyland Couture Shadowplay GRAPHICS GAMES a resource community nerd listings Rockin Roleplay

skin by bonbon.