-Register your character account as First Name Last Name. No account should be all caps.-
-If you do not like this color scheme, we are going to be adding variants soon for you to choose from!-

Come One, Come All

Welcome to All Our Masks! We are an Alternate Universe DC-comics RPG, loosely based off the Young Justice comic and show. We accept canons and original characters and have a 223 Rating. No character or player will be left out, everyone will be RPed with. We try to offer and maintain flexibility for characters and storylines wherever possible in our canon characters and themes. So before you rule out a character, plot, twist, or anything else, please talk to an admin first! We would be happy to assist and work with you wherever we can.

If you have any questions, our C-box is open for guests. Or you are more than welcome to pop onto our guest-friendly Questions and Answers board. For easy navigation, see our Table of Contents thread (link located in the sidebar to your left) for a full list of our informational entries.

Current Months

March 2017
S M T W T F S
- - - 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 -
April 2017
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 - - - - - -

RP Lovers

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Add Reply
New Poll

Sibling Love, Rose || Joey
Rose Wilson
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 06:31 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
BAMF
17 years old
occupation
Mercenary
hometown
Traveling
faction
post count
H.I.V.E.
N/A

i am no angel

Maybe she had snuck into a few bars on the way. And had a few drinks- but hey at least she was visiting. Rose wore some black knee-high boots, black torn up jeans and a hoodie. Her long silver strands cascaded like a white waterfall down her back. She wore minimal make-up. She was proud of herself, she had only gotten into one bar fight. Granted, it had gotten her kicked out of the last drinking establishment, but it also meant she was now on her way to her brother’s house. She hadn’t seen Joseph in a while. Ravager was excited but also nervous. Probably why she stalled their reunion by letting off some stem and drinking some brews. The youngest Wilson wasn’t particularly fond of being in Buldhaven. Gotham was a little easier to hide in the shadows from the so-called heroes that ran around.

Buldhaven was a bit trickery to navigate. Although being slightly inebriated probably didn’t help matters much. Rose quietly made her way to Joseph’s apartment. She used the metal fire escape to ascend the side of the building before jumping through his window.

She smirked at his residence. It was cleaned, but lived in. He had various crafting items and art supplies strewn around. He had always been the soul of the Wilson Clan. Without him, there was no sign of humanity left. It is one of things Rose loved most about her middle brother.

“Joey?”

Rose called out quietly as she made her way into his kitchen. She pulled open the fridge door. She spotted a bottle of water and snatched it up. Unscrewing the lid and taking a swing, she pondered just where her brother was.

“Jericho? Where are you? I thought I’d drop in.”

Ravager had visited a few times, and she smirked realizing she had yet to us the front door. She laughed to herself before taking another long imbibe of water. She hoped she didn’t smell too much like a brewery. Joseph certainly wouldn’t above of her running around getting into fights or drinking underage.

However, they both knew he couldn’t outright stop her either. Rose did what she wanted, when she wanted. Still, she craved her brother’s love and affection. They only had each other.

count: 376 // notes: <3
spenny
PM
^
Joseph Wilson
 Posted: Dec 12 2017, 07:00 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
24 years old
occupation
Artist
hometown
Bludhaven
faction
post count
H.I.V.E.
N/A

I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my head

Things had been quiet tonight. Well, as quiet as a city like Bludhaven can be when there is always sirens going off in the distance, or one of his neighbors decides to get boisterous. He likes it when the woman next to him plays her violin. Anyway. It is quiet in the sense that it is an uneventful evening for Joey, personally. And he was not expecting that to change. He was not awaiting a visitor and there was nothing to take him out so he had settled in to find some contentment in the loneliness of his apartment.

His place is still, empty save for him and his projects - which had a tendency to spread from the corner of his apartment that he had set aside and organized for his artwork. He had music playing, soft and gentle background sound to keep him company, yet it has since timed out after he had gotten up and forgotten about it. While waiting for his current painting to dry, he had wandered about the space before deciding a shower was in order. Joey is up in the loft that serves as his bedroom, getting dressed, when Rose slips in through the window.

He does not hear her entry and realize she is there until she calls out his name. At the sound of her voice a smile breaks out across his face and his eyes light up, fondness and excitement swelling in his chest. His family has their problems but what family does not have their own share of issues? Joey loves his family but Rose is his favorite and it feels like too long since they had seen each other. Not wanting her to get the impression that he was not around, he taps on the rail to answer her before hurriedly pulling his shirt over his head.

And then he is clattering down the steep metal stairs in a rush, expression bright. Joey does not hesitate to enter the kitchen and throw his arms around his little sister in greeting, kissing the top of her head of silver enthusiastically. The smell of alcohol touches his nose and he pulls back to get her an arched brow look of disapproving inquiry. No, Joey knows that he cannot stop her from doing what she wants, yet she should know by now that his mild acceptance of this is not going to stop him from trying. He cares about her and that means he worries for her.
tag:RAVAGER
words: ### WORDS

note: XXX

Bamf
PMEmail
^
Rose Wilson
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 03:54 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
BAMF
17 years old
occupation
Mercenary
hometown
Traveling
faction
post count
H.I.V.E.
N/A

There's a devil waiting outside your door

Rose’s singular blue hue scanned the apartment. Various art projects littered the room. It made her beam with a generous smile to see one of her brother’s passions on display. Ravager believed he was the most talented of the family.

Not only in the arts but other aspects, the important ones. He was the light in their family. He was their last piece of humanity. The wintery haired girl clung to that. If Joey were able to beat the stigma of being a Wilson and be a more than one of Deathstroke pawns- it would all be worth it.

Rose called out to Jericho as she moved to one of the masterpieces. Her head tilted as she tried to understand the meaning behind the brush strokes. The paint dried and texturized, her hand slowly reached out as the tips of her fingers gently touched the colored canvas. She could hear some movement behind her. Joseph must have been sleeping or indisposed. Ravager chuckled at bit as she waited for her brother to enter the room. As much as she wanted to rush in and embrace him, the youngest Wilson would give him time to get situated.

She spun on her heel when his rushed footsteps came down the metal staircase and the tapping on the railing. The bright expression made her heart sing and her stomach fill with butterflies. Only Joey had this affect on her. Her middle sibling was the only one who got to see this side of her. The genuine smile and laughter. The still rough but playful exterior. With Jericho she did not have to build the walls she normally did. She didn’t have to be on guard. For the brief moments, they were able to spend together, Rose got to be a young sister. A girl in the loving presence of an older brother.

“JOEY!” Rose nearly sprinted into his arms. It didn’t matter how silly she looked. Her head buried in his chest as she wrapped her arms around his torso. Her eyes close tightly as she breathed in deeply. The fragrance of his bath soaps filled her nose as he places a kiss on her head. She smiles knowing that this feeling of being loved unconditionally will only last as long as their visit.

Joseph takes a step back and gives Rose that look, her stomach sank a bit. Damn it-he knows! Ravager chewed on her lip, looking a bit bashful. “I only had a couple drinks-“ There was no use in lying to her brother. “At each of the bars I went to…” She smiled weakly at Jericho.

“I’m sorry, I just. I don’t know. I needed to blow off some steam. Plus, I don’t smell that bad-“ her had pinched the front of her blouse and lifted it to her nose. Instantly the aroma of distilled spirits could be detected. “I take that back. I do smell it- some drinks did get spilled on me- but that because that jerk tried to hit me! And he was a piece of work. That asshole went down in one hit!”

Rose chuckled before realizing she had not only admitted to drinking copious amounts of alcohol, but now fighting in bars. Her expression of shock and guilt-riddled her face. She cringed. Surely Jericho was going to be less than enthused with her choices.

Ravager ran a hand through her colorless locks as she looked down at her black boots.

“Sorry. I just was trying to work up the nerve to come see you. I missed you. But I don’t know.” Her boots shifted nervously. “I just- I really missed you.”

PM
^
Joseph Wilson
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 09:49 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
24 years old
occupation
Artist
hometown
Bludhaven
faction
post count
H.I.V.E.
N/A

There is that smile! Rose does not get to smile nearly as much as she deserves, Joey knows. And he is not unaware of the fact that his sister feels comfortable enough around him to show this side of herself that she keeps hidden behind the walls that protect her. All the Wilson kids have had to build and create their own defenses in order to protect themselves, Joey included. So he never (and will never) take for granted or take advantage of the trust Rose gives him. He is honored by the relationship that they have managed to share despite the troubles they have in their family. Honored and appreciative.

His sister runs into his arms and he catches her, taking one step back in order to remain balanced as he embraces her tightly. She does not look silly to him and he never gives any indication that he might. He treasures these moments, these too far and in between moments. Joey does his best to convey and convince her that she is loved, that she is welcome - always. Even when she makes some bad choices that he cannot agree with.

Like the alcohol that he can clearly smell on her.

Still, even though he does not, cannot, approve and he is unhappy with the fact that she has been drinking, Joey cannot help but to feel pleased with her honesty. He listens to her, hands resting on her shoulders in a supportive gesture, as she speaks. One might argue that being mute means he has little choice but to listen, but that is not necessarily true. He does not try to interrupt her even in gesture as she expresses herself, maybe rambling a little bit. She has the right to a listening ear.

His frown deepens into something else, another sort of dissatisfaction, when she mentions someone hitting on his sister. The protective kind. Joey might be a pacifist by nature, but there is no way he would let something like that go. If he had been there. Which he was not. Which he regrets even though there is no way he could have known. Rose definitely has the ability to defend her own honor, of course. Still…

Joey’s stern expression soften into a forgiving smile when his sister apologizes again, explains, communicates her feelings. He lifts his head to touch her chin, to ask her to raise her eyes upward and he pecks her forehead before stepping back so that she can easily see the signing in his hands. “It is okay. I missed you too. You are always welcome to visit.” He would never, ever turn her away. He would always, always be there for her. She does not have to be nervous about coming to see him.

“Are you hungry?” Might do her good to get something in her stomach after drinking.

Bamf
PMEmail
^
Rose Wilson
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 05:12 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
BAMF
17 years old
occupation
Mercenary
hometown
Traveling
faction
post count
H.I.V.E.
N/A

There's a devil waiting outside your door

Being caught in her brother’s arms there was a warmth that Rose relished. It was something she had only felt before with a few people in her life. Her mother and Wintergreen had always brought a softness and love to the winery haired girl’s heart. Now it solely was left to Joey. Ravager was protective of it, hiding her love and affection for her middle brother from anyone that might try to ruin it.

Rose was not someone to be messed with. Especially when it came to the few people that she was close to. She would stop at nothing to protect them.

She had made some bad choices recently, some of which had just been about an hour ago while bar hopping. Drinking and fighting was something that came naturally to the teen. It was illegal as she was underage and of course, Jericho was concerned, but there was little anyone could do.

The youngest Wilson would keep drinking and fighting, though maybe not right before seeing her brother. Their loving embrace broke, and she could see it written on his face. It pained her a bit to see the tinge of disappointment in his blue eyes. Rose didn’t feel scolded, but she was remorseful to see the worry.

Joey had been through enough in his young life. He deserved to be happy and carefree. The last thing he needed was to worry about his younger sibling.

Rose gave an apologetic smile as Joey’s expression softened. Her singular eye moved to his hands as he communicated through sign language. She smiled at his unspoken words. The wintery haired girl gave a smirk, as she signed back.

“Thank you. I shouldn’t have been away this long.” She smiled, and her chest puffed out. Proud with the fact she had remembered how to sign, even if it was a bit rusty. After meeting her brother for the first time, Ravager had secretly taken some college courses in American Sign Language. She had read every book. Watched YouTube and gone to great lengths to learn as much as she could.

Jericho was her last remaining family member, and the thought of not being able to communicate with him, it would have shredded her to pieces. Rose wanted nothing more than a family. And that’s what Joseph was. Her family.

“I’d love something to eat!” Rose both signed and spoke. Her stomach was grumbling and some food on her tummy not full of beer and spirits would certainly help settle it. She smiled and let Joey lead her into the kitchen.

“I’ve missed your cooking.” Ravager felt almost giddy about her big brother making her a snack. “Maybe peanut butter and banana sandwiches- like old times?” Rose’s singular eye grew wide with anticipation. It was a savory and sweet treat they had both enjoyed. Something that brought her back to somehow a both simpler and more complicated time in their lives.

“So- dating anybody special? Any hot new gossip? I haven’t heard much chatter lately. Been a bit busy with contracts and stuff.” There were normal things siblings talked about, right?

PM
^
Joseph Wilson
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 12:21 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
24 years old
occupation
Artist
hometown
Bludhaven
faction
post count
H.I.V.E.
N/A

They all make bad choices but that does not mean that you should not be loved for all the wrong decisions you make. Sometimes people are just lost. That does not make them bad people. It just means that they may need more help than what some others might. Yet too often they are written off as lost causes before ever given a chance. And maybe Joey feels that way about Rose. She is a good person - he has seen it and the remorse in her gaze reaffirms it - caught up in the same storm he is - their father.

They need each other. Who is going to look out for them if they give up on one another? And Joey would never turn her away, no matter what. He is already concerned about what she gets up to while she is not around. He could not bear not knowing if Rose did not feel as though she were not welcome here. He is glad she had come.

Worried? Yes, he is worried. Although it is nothing for Rose to feel guilty over. Joey is glad to have somebody that he can be worried over; and someone who does not seem to particularly mind his concern or view it as some sort of...weakness or vulnerability. (Joey is certainly never going to choose his reputation or honor over someone he cares about, no matter how weak that might make him. Not like some people.)

Joey’s heart swells with pride and affection and love and appreciate when he watches his baby sister sign back to him. There is no greater gift you can give him than to even attempt to learn his language, to want to communicate with him enough to put forth that amount of effort. Because learning another language is no easy feat and Rose had not wasted any time in the endeavor. Joey is not sure he is worth all that, but he certainly makes him feel good to be able to talk easily with a person he cares so much about.

“No, you should not have been,” he signs back, but the smile on his face tells that the words do not carry any scolding weight. It is a brotherly, affectionate tease. A way of saying ‘come back more often’ without actually coming out and saying it.

He smiles when she agrees to eat and moves towards the kitchen. He is not sure peanut butter and banana sandwiches count as ‘cooking’ but he is happy to oblige as he pulls out the ingredients, a couple plates, and a knife to spread the peanut butter. After all, she looks so eager for a PB&B that he could hardly deny her one; even if he is already thinking of what else he can put in her belly before she leaves that would be of more nutritional value. He wonders if he would have enough time with her in order to provide her with said proper meal.

As he is working, Rose is firing off some questions. It has been awhile since they were together, so it makes sense that she wants to catch up. There are plenty of things he wants to know, to fill in the gap. He blushes a little when she asks about anything special but shakes his head. Any unrequited feelings he may or may not have are certainly not worth mentioning. And he shrugs his shoulders at the talk of new gossip. He licks some peanut butter from his fingers before signing. “Nothing that interesting, honestly. How have you been?” Safe, he hopes.

Bamf
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Static...
Crusader Citadel The Arrow ideal world Infinity Rising

Marquee...
After the Fall

Listed At...
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Candyland Couture Shadowplay GRAPHICS GAMES a resource community nerd listings Rockin Roleplay

skin by bonbon.