-Register your character account as First Name Last Name. No account should be all caps.-
-If you do not like this color scheme, we are going to be adding variants soon for you to choose from!-

Come One, Come All

Welcome to All Our Masks! We are an Alternate Universe DC-comics RPG, loosely based off the Young Justice comic and show. We accept canons and original characters and have a 223 Rating. No character or player will be left out, everyone will be RPed with. We try to offer and maintain flexibility for characters and storylines wherever possible in our canon characters and themes. So before you rule out a character, plot, twist, or anything else, please talk to an admin first! We would be happy to assist and work with you wherever we can.

If you have any questions, our C-box is open for guests. Or you are more than welcome to pop onto our guest-friendly Questions and Answers board. For easy navigation, see our Table of Contents thread (link located in the sidebar to your left) for a full list of our informational entries.

Current Months

March 2017
S M T W T F S
- - - 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 -
April 2017
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 - - - - - -

RP Lovers

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Add Reply
New Poll

Drowning (M'gann and Hal)
Razer Kelvere
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 04:50 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
19/22 years old
occupation
Police Officer
hometown
Central City
faction
post count
Independent Villains
I am not a friend. I am rage. I am vengeance. I am death!

January 30th, 2017

Razer has been avoiding her for nearly a month now while torturing himself with his pain and guilt, yet it seems as though fate truly is as cruel as they say. Not only is Megan in town, in Central City, but he has been forced by duty to be within close proximity of her. His city is hosting a cheer competition (and wouldn’t you know it, Megan happens to be a participant) and because of questionable security due to recent events, some of the police force were assigned as extra detail. It did not matter that he was against the whole idea; he had no solid excuse for getting out of it.

So here he is, as vigilant for Megan as he is for trouble, intent on steering clear of the girl completely if possible. It is a big event with tons of people, you would think that it would be a sure deal. Yet again, however, fate proves to be malicious and sadistic.

The office gets a call to check out a potential problem and he reluctantly agrees to have a look even though he knows that it will take him far too close to where Megan’s team would be. (He did his homework, okay? Fate favors the prepared, so they say. Or in this case uses it as a mockery of your hopelessness.) He grumbles to himself and straightens his hat as he passes a group of girls that are way too happy for them to be aware of the terrible reality they live in.

He turns the corner and stops dead in his tracks when he sees Megan’s team, heart screeching to a halt in his chest. Shit. No. Megan is in that group somewhere. He cannot do this. He just cannot...face her. He will just take the long way around. He can completely bypass them and do his job without risking an encounter with the redhead that fills him with so much pain and regret where once she gave him so much hope that he thought he would overflow with it. Right now all Razer feels he is brimming with is unearthly panic as he hastily turns about face…

And directly into the very person he was attempting to evade. He stops short of running bodily into her, the cold blue of his eyes locking with the warm amber of hers, his widened with surprise. Razer draws in a sharp breath and attempts to steel himself for this. But he feels like anything but steel right now. The man wants to be angry with the young woman in front of him but after the weeks of beating himself up Razer is not sure where that wrath has gone. “Excuse me…” he says, attempting to sound professional...detached...

| ### for Miss Martian | | Notes – XXXX|

Mars

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
M'gann M'orzz
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 12:24 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Mars
18 years old
occupation
DJ / Student
hometown
Metropolis
faction
post count
The Titans
Hello Megan!

M’gann loved these kinds of meets. It was just so infectious; the crowd, the people, the competition, the musi. It was almost enough to make one forget where she was; almost. She hadn’t been back to this city since, since *that* day and M’gann had been pretty tight lipped about what exactly happened. Mostly because she just didn’t want to relive that time. She had felt terrible, still feels terrible for having hurt Red. Yes she felt more hurt and upset for what she did to him than anything he had done to her. Sure he scared her. She had never felt that kind of pain before -that intense heat- but it paled in comparison to the pain of guilt she felt. She’d wanted to die that day and wished he had killed her. It was better than this; this ghost of a shell that she was. Sure she had Axel and he was great to keep her spirits lifted when he was around, and so was her squad who always tried to keep her upbeat and happy. Everyone did their best, yet still M’gann felt lacking.

So here she sat, lacing up her shoes and tightening the bows in her hair as she waited for their turn to perform. Down time during meets were both relaxing and exhausting all at once. Relaxing because they weren’t performing and were just kind of hanging out waiting for their moment to perform and it was exhausting because sometimes M’gann had to fend off all the questions about why she was being all quiet, what happened to her, not to mention all the attempts at cheering her up which entailed a lot of unwanted hook ups or potential hook ups and as much as M’gann loved her team for trying to cheer her up and ‘find her another guy’, it was not working. M’gann didn’t want to find another guy in fact she was kind of done with guys in general. Sadly her team had not gotten that memo or her not so subtle hints. Still M’gann was trying hard not to be mean so instead of giving into their ploys of taking to this guy or that guy, M’gann instead decided to turn up the music and create a little diversion of sorts. Music was good for that and finding the right song to be infectious enough to dance to except as she was searching around the radio station a song came on that the others wanted her to turn up and M’gann wanting to skip it entirely.

“Turn it up Megan, come on!” some of the girls urged causing M’gann to have no choice but to turn up the music.

~We were victims of the night
The chemical, physical, kryptonite
Helpless to the bass and the fading light
Oh we were bound to get together
Bound to get together~

Really she just felt that she could not win when it came to things that triggered memories of him. This city was one of them but then so was this song. She remembered when first she’d played this for Red, the music hit her like it hit her friends right now; affecting them to dance. She’d danced about his apartment with Best of Friends bear until she managed to get him to dance along with her. For all his mopey and grumpy disposition he was certainly a good dancer in and as much as he protested and grumbled he moved well which made her think that he maybe didn’t hate dancing around with her as much as he said he did.

“She took my arm...I don't know how it happened...” One of her teammates sang and grabbed M’gann’s arm getting her to move and dance along with them, just like she had once done to Red. It was funny how now she was being the grump and her teammates were doing all they could, just like she used to do for Red just to get him to dance and enjoy himself. She even remembered grabbing Best of Friends Bear and pawing at him to get him to crack. “We took the floor and she said…!”

Unable to resist the temptation to dance any longer M’gann gave in to the music and not only danced about but sang along with the rest of the group.

~Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me~

M’gann was dancing about and jumping around singing along with the radio and her team who were all weaving in and out of one another as they laughed and sang. She had forgotten just how much she loved this song until she was totally within the throes of the music.

“I felt it in my chest as he looked at me...I knew we were bound to be together
Bound to…”
M’gann had performed a flip and then spun about as she sang the last part only to come spinning into the one person she did not expect to see and suddenly her words, her voice, her breath all hitched and a sharp pain stabbed at her chest when she heard him speak; his tone cold, formal and distant.

“Excuse me.” he had said and M’gann found herself wordless and unable to speak as she took a step back, her eyes pained as she was both happy to see him and also dreaded this encounter for the potential train wreck it would most likely be.

“Red…” she managed to eek out his name but it was almost a breathless whisper.

Her teammates mistook M’gann’s loss for words as a sign that she was smitten with the handsome police man, however that wasn’t exactly how M’gann would describe the encounter. Still her teammates decided to ‘help’ and internally M’gann was facepalming.

“I'm more than just an option…” one of them started to sing having switched from radio to ipod, Drake’s ‘Find your Love’ started to play as the girls around her started to sing playfully. “Hey, Hey Hey.”

~oh god!~
M’gann thought to herself. ~Noooooo!~

“Refuse to be forgotten…” another sang along weaving between Red and M’gann. “Hey, hey, hey.”

“Guys, no.” M’gann started to warn to no avail, they were serenading the handsome young policeman.

~This can’t be happening.~ M’gann literally facepalmed.

“Take a chance with your heart…” Another girl chimed in around them “Hey, hey, hey…”

~He’s going to kill them...he’s going to kill them all.~ M’gann thought as the girls moved and sang around Red.

“I better find your lovin'...” one sang just as M’gann tried to stop them.

“Guys, no.” M’gann tried to warn.

“I better find your heart….” another sang on.

“Seriously, guys…” M’gann tried to interject just as another sang,

“I better find your lovin'...”

M’gann closed her eyes then and while it might have looked like she was closing them in frustration, she had actually sent out a mental thought to Red.

::I’m sorry...:: she said apologetically and whether it was because of the dancing gyrating girls around him or because of what she’d done before to him would be anyone’s guess, but M’gann apologized nonetheless.

TAG: Razer Kelvere

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Razer Kelvere
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 12:41 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
19/22 years old
occupation
Police Officer
hometown
Central City
faction
post count
Independent Villains

The song is so familiar as it echoes around them but it fades into the background as he stares at her, into the eyes that he could easily find himself lost in and had in the past. He cannot win, can he? He cannot escape her or the emotions that rush up upon him like a destructive tide. And all at once he is overwhelmed, surrounded. She says his name and he swallows. “Megan,” he answers, his mouth forms her name as it rolls of his tongue for the first time since that night.

And as if this moment were not painfully awkward just as it is, her friends decide to get in on the moment in their total obliviousness of what is actually going on. Perhaps he could have slipped away, use his job as an excuse to escape, but he suddenly finds himself hemmed in by dancing cheerleaders and their inane music. Razer visibly tenses but the second he tries to back up, retreat, he is bumping into another girl. His cheeks flush red and his eyes glint like hard flint, feeling his irritation beginning to grow along with a sharp increase of anxiety.

If it helps any, which it really does not, Megan seems just as uncomfortable - mortified even - as he is.

And then the young woman’s voice enters his mind. At first he thinks he is imagining it. Then he looks to her as if she spoke. But it was not his physical ears hearing the words. Yet the realization finally dawns on him and his hand goes to his head automatically, as if that would do any good against any sort of telepathic assault. Instinctively he does not respond out loud but instead pushes back with a definitive ’Don’t!’. He does not trust her inside his head. For all he knows she is...up to something, he does not know!

He finds and opening and brushes past the girls with flustered mumbles about getting back to work. He cannot do this. He is not ready to see her and Razer does know if he ever will be. He cannot trust her. And she most certainly cannot trust him. He is dangerous. And a villain. And she needs to stay far far away from him.

| ### for MEGAN | | Notes – XXXX|

Mars

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
M'gann M'orzz
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 03:40 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Mars
18 years old
occupation
DJ / Student
hometown
Metropolis
faction
post count
The Titans
Hello Megan!

It had been so long since she’d seen him. M’gann didn’t think that she’d still be this affected by him. Just the sight of him made her stomach tighten and knot and her breathing became a little harder. The sound of his voice was even more difficult and him saying her name in such a cold way like he had difficulty saying it; like it sickened him to say it (at least that was her perception of it) was heartbreaking. She missed him, had forgotten just how much because she’d purposefully been trying to keep him from her mind so she didn’t wallow in her sadness and yet now with him right before her M’gann found herself longing for their closeness again.

Memories of falling asleep on his couch with him carrying her to his room came flooding in. The back and forth texts, the silly FaceTime chats and long distance movie nights. Not to mention Thanksgiving and her birthday with her surprise up in the stars with him. All of those things came flooding into her mind and all of those things were ruined by the simple omission of a fact...because she lied to him about who she was.

M’gann had opened her mouth to try to say something after he’d said her name; tell him how sorry she was and that she doesn’t blame him for what happened, that it was all her fault but as soon as her amber eyes met his steel cold blue ones M’gann lost her voice. Her throat hitched and felt like it had closed over at the same time she felt a sharp pang in her chest like she’d been stabbed. The music playing and her friends all singing and coaxing the man just made things 100x worse and M’gann was mortified.

M’gann watched as Razer visibly tensed and she was afraid what might happen if he becomes enraged. She knew what he could do first hand as he’d done it to her, however her teammates were all human and would not be able to take his hits. He backed up then away from her, away from them his cheeks flushed red and eyes glinted like hard flint as M’gann watched his irritation grow along with a sharp increase of anxiety.

She tried to put him at ease with a telepathic message but that failed miserably. Instinctively Razer responded out loud and pushed back with a definitive ’Don’t!’.

Immediately M’gann reflexively flinched as if struck or was about to be struck her breath hitched and caught a second time and she could feel the mistrust radiate from him and it breaks her heart again. Her eyes brim then, gloss over at the rims, trapped by her long lashes from trickling down. M’gann simply stood there stunned unable to move for a moment as Razer found an opening between her teammates and brushed past the girls with flustered mumbles about getting back to work.

And then something happened, call it a second wind, a sudden sense of bravery or maybe it was just out of sheer desperation but M’gann went after him, stepped forward and reached out to grab his arm.

“Red please....” she had started to say softly eyes looking up pleadingly asking him not to go but then her teammates were all calling her. They were up next in the competition and she needed to go.

"Megan come ON! We need you up there now" one of her teammates ran over and grabbed her hand pulling her back in the direction of the stage.

"Wait, Brittney I --" M'gann started to protest even as her teammate pulled her hurriedly towards the stage.

"Ask the cute police officer out later AFTER we win this." Now come on! Cute guys are a dime a dozen, becoming this years' regional champions is a once in a lifetime thing...Let's go!."[/b]

With saddened and conflicted eyes M'gann looked back at Red as she was ushered away. Part of her wondered if he was relieved that she'd been taken away from his side. He didn't look altogether happy to see her either so maybe he was glad to be rid of her. That knowledge caused her heart to sink painfully and her shoulders drop, until of course Brittney gave her a hard bump on the shoulder to get her to snap out of it and put on that cheerful cheerleader smile as they got ready to head on stage.

TAG: Razer Kelvere

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Razer Kelvere
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 12:02 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
19/22 years old
occupation
Police Officer
hometown
Central City
faction
post count
Independent Villains

Maybe it seems as though it has been easy for Razer, that she does not affect him but that could not be farther from the truth. The past month has been hell for him, living death as he falls constantly through the hole left in his heart. He has been trying so hard to just forget. Seeing her, however, makes him aware of the massive gash her exit from his life had left, bleeding bitter guilt and emptiness. Razer has done his best to live his life without the pieces missing from it, although the truth of the matter is that he has missed her sorely and there was no getting over her.

He cannot tell her that.

Maybe she is genuinely sorry for what she had done, yet he does not know how to trust her again. Or if he trusts himself. Let us be honest here; he is a powder keg just one spark away from exploding and incinerating everything in his path. She should know that now, she should not be looking at him that way with those big pretty eyes of hers. She ought to know better than to play with fire after being burned. Just look at the way she flinches away from him, the tears that form in her eyes. His chest clenches and it suddenly becomes hard to breathe.

He tries to take his leave, to get away from her and the accusations his heart keeps stabbing him with. When he thinks that he has escaped her fingers close on his arm. And instead of yanking away the man freezes, straightening. Razer cannot bear to look around and his eyelids slide close over the emotion that flash up into his gaze. Do not say his name like that, do not please that way, or he is going to break down and give in to the weakness of his feelings.

Just before he caves Megan is pulled from him, her grip slipping off his arm as her teammates drag her off to play their part in the competition. He glances cautiously over his shoulder at her retreating figure, quickly averting his eyes when she looks back. He still has a job to do…

Razer turns to get to it, is a dozen or so strides in that direction, when his ring beeps. It is getting a Red Lantern energy reading and dread drops on him like a lead weight. If they were only after him, that would be one thing, but he is not the only threat to their plans. “Megan,” he breathes out as he turns to look in the direction he had come. From here he can hear the music and the voices of the cheer squad - one of them is Megan. The only hesitation is the assessment of the situation before he is turning around. He has to be sure. He has to make certain that she stays safe.

He picks up the pace, breaking from a trot into a run as a familiar voice rings out over the field, threatening Megan. His heart pounding, the rage blazes into full life. He wills on his Red Lantern armor, his skin paling and the black markings darkening on his face and his feet leave the ground. He bursts out into the open, in between Megan and the oncoming blast of searing hot red energy. He leans into the transparent crimson shield that spreads out in front of them, deflecting the attack harmlessly.

“Traitor!” the other Red Lantern screeches and moves to besiege them with further blasts of rage. “I’ll kill you!”

Razer’s shield holds for a couple more blows before cracks begin to form in the construct. He looks over his shoulder, blue eyes burning red, at the red headed cheerleader behind him. He opens his mouth to speaks only resort to clenching his teeth as he utters a grunt of exertion. “Go,” he grits out, the sound of the fissures in his shield audible now. “I’ll hold her off.” Razer frowns when she hesitates. “She. Will. Kill. You. Run!”

| ### for M’GANN | | Notes – XXXX|

Mars

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
M'gann M'orzz
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 01:31 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Mars
18 years old
occupation
DJ / Student
hometown
Metropolis
faction
post count
The Titans
Hello Megan!

Her fingers close on his arm in hopes that it stays his course and prevents him from leaving. M’gann offers him a soft heartfelt plea in hopes that he would hear the sincerity in her voice. And to her surprise, Red did not yank away from her hold, instead he froze, straightened ad halted his steps. She had peered over to see his eyelids slide close and his stoic face still and emotionless as though pretending she wasn’t there right now holding on to him.

~Turn around.~ she pleaded internally and just as it looked like he just might cave. Just as it looked like he just might turn around as she wished for, M’gann was pulled from him; her grip slipping off his arm as her teammates dragged her off to towards the stage as they readied themselves for the competition. M’gann couldn’r help but look back and hoped he was looking back too. At first her heart sank as he seemed to have remained stoicly standing with his back to her; unaffected by her leave, only that wasn’t the case.

M’gann watched with surprise as she looked back over her shoulder one last time only to find that he did turn back to look at her too. His cautious glance over his shoulder at her retreating did not go unnoticed and her heart soards. There was hope, even if he, quickly averted his eyes when she looks back.

~He looked back!~ she wanted to scream, but instead simply kept that small moment to herself.

One look and suddenly there is a slight bounce in her step, a brighter smile in her eyes that had not been seen or felt in a long time. Getting into position m’gann with the rest of her team started to prepare for their routine. Unbeknownst to M’gann and her squad there is a danger looming in the shadows.

The music blared and her squad took to flight in various movements of flips, tumbles, tricks and poses all to the beat of the music and a large smile on her face. It was then, like a streak or flash of red M’gann saw it just as a beam of crimson energy cam sailing her way. It happened so fast M’gann only had time to push her squad mates out of the way of the incoming attack; thereby sacrificing herself. Her cringed from the expectant assault only nothing happened and as she looked up at the shadow cast over her smaller form, M’gann saw the familiar form of a certain Red Lantern she knew.

“Red…”
she breathed in shock and relief that he’d some to her aid.

His skin is pale and the black markings on his face darkened against the crimson light that flashed before them, held back by his shield..M’gann watched as Red leaned into the transparent crimson shield that spreads out in front of them, deflecting the attack harmlessly.

“Traitor!”
another Red Lantern screeches and moved to besiege them with further blasts of rage. “I’ll kill you!”

M’gann stood up then from having fallen back with the concussive force of the initial strike. Razer’s shield held for a couple more blows before cracks started to form in the construct.

“Red…” M’gann said again, this time with concern and worry for him, her eyes darting to the micro cracks on his shield.

He looked over his shoulder then at her, his blue eyes burning red, as he looked a her and his visage silenced her. He opened his mouth to speaks only resort to clenching his teeth as he utters a grunt of exertion. “Go,” he grits out, the sound of the fissures in his shield audible now.

“But what about you?” she said with deep concern lining her voice and her eyes.

“I’ll hold her off.” Red frowned when she hesitated. “She. Will. Kill. You. Run!”

“I’m not leaving you!” M’gann said stubbornly only one of her teammates grabbed her hand again.

“Come on Megan!” they said as they started to pull her away.

“No! … Don’t...Stop!!” M’gann protested as they started to pull her away. “RED!!!!” M’gann called out as she stumbled back, pushing through the panicked crowd that was all scattering and escaping the area of conflict.

Tag: Razer Kelvere

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Razer Kelvere
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 02:06 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
19/22 years old
occupation
Police Officer
hometown
Central City
faction
post count
Independent Villains

He cannot understand the concern he finds gazing back at him when he looks over his shoulder. For him? He cannot conceive the worry reflecting from those amber eyes of hers. For him. But why? Why would she, should she care what becomes of him, a Red Lantern? He has been nothing but a burden. He has brought her pain and heartbreak. He tried to murder her, cast her out; bar the fact that she had betrayed his trust. He is a villain, the enemy she felt the need to keep a wary eye on. There should be no compassion left for him after the choices he has made; the Gods know there is nothing worth saving, no goodness left..

It does not matter. This is his choice. And a much better one than most of the decisions he has made in his life. Razer is not going to leave another woman he lov...cares about...to die. This time will be different. He is going to be there, he is going to stop it, and it does not matter if it kills him. Which is not an unlikely possibility as blast after blast assails the shield between them and the enraged Red Lantern, each one adding damage, each time the cracks spreading, widening…

His brow furrows and he eyes narrow at her as she stubbornly bulks against his command for her to run. “You have to,” he insists. Another blast, his step falters a little bit. “I cannot protect you and fight her off.” Honesty. Razer is in no position to make any offensive move while he is busy shielding Megan. The moment he drops this shield, the second it fails, and the full heat of the other Lantern’s wrath will come burning down on them. He can withstand it. She cannot.

For once he is grateful to those peppy girly cheerleaders as one of them grabs hold of Megan’s hand, pulling her forcibly away. He nods once to the blonde, watching only until the two are out of the immediate line of fire. It is now or never. Razer does not think his shield will withstand another attack.

Razer waits until the last second before dodging out of the way of the incoming blast, the crimson shield defense dissipating uselessly. Without giving the other lantern a chance to recover their aim, his chest swells with air and he breathes plasma breath on the exhale. The woman screeches as she is hit, knocked back and burned by the heat but too angry to stop from battling on. They clash as Razer flies up to meet her, to keep the struggle above the crowds of people.

“She should be dead! You were supposed to kill her! You chose that wretched, worthless creature over us!” She screams in rage as the two clash again. “You’ll die with her and I will present your corpse to Lord Atrocitus!”

Razer grunts as an enraged as a close quarter blast of force slams into him, his body hurtling downward to land with a crunching, smashing crash into the bleachers. The breath is gone from his body even as he begins to roll over, attempting to get up to continue on despite the bruising, burning pain spreading through his body. Protect Megan. Give her time to get away. Get up. Quit being weak. And useless. And get up, he berates himself even as he groans quietly while his body protests.

Before he can rise, however, the woman grabs a horn of Razer’s helmet and slams his face down against the metal bleachers once. Twice. He feels the wet heat of blood flood down over his lip and chin as his nose bleeds. His head swims under the force of the third blow, his former corp-mate’s voice a hazy echo as his limbs shake under his weight as they are compelled to try lifting Razer for the second time. Can he be this feeble, this incompetent, this pathetic.

Despite his resolve, he is powerless to stop the Lantern from sliding his ring off his hand. His back arches and he screams out, eyes wide, as the ring’s sustaining energy leaves his body in a rush of unbearable heat. And afterwards he feels cold, truly small and helpless. Razer’s glare is pointless as the Red Lantern leans over him, grasping him by his face, squeezing his cheeks and smirking victoriously down at him as if she had already won.

But she has, hasn’t she…?

“You stay here. I’ll be back. I’ll slaughter your precious human girl in front of you before I do the same to you..”

She is gone, razing the stadium in search of Megan. Razer collapses back, shivering in the absence of the ring’s power, in the bitterness of January. Drained. Exhausted. Hopeless. Face bruised, smeared with blood. He drags himself up, crawls undignified across the bleachers to where he can reach out and clutch the railing, hand slick with crimson slipping on the biting metal. He barely manages to drag himself in through the door, out of the winter air when he vomits plasma, gasping for breath as his chest tightens around his lungs.

The world spins, his head light, his limbs heavy, and pain shoots through his chest cavity while he staggers on wobbly legs. His vision blurs and panic consumes him as he hyperventilates out of his control. He is tired, too tired to go on, but where is Megan. Megan? Be okay. Be okay. Desperately he reaches out for the wall to steady himself, misjudging how far it is from him. Razers collapses, shuddering and teeth chattering in between coughs that bring up more plasma.

It hits him. He is dying. And he could not even save her. In the end he could do nothing, he has never been able to do anything. The tears well up in his eyes unbidden as the threaten to close. No, do not close your eyes! That is the worst thing you can do! But he is so...sleepy. Besides, what is the point? He failed.

A sound he does not remember hearing draws his eyes, his head rotating shakily as they seek out a shape that he struggles to bring into focus. He knows that red hair. “Meg…” He plants his right hand, devoid of the ring that had become such a familiar thing, on the chilly concrete floor and attempts to push himself up, save some face, to do...something.

Mars

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
M'gann M'orzz
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 12:20 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Mars
18 years old
occupation
DJ / Student
hometown
Metropolis
faction
post count
The Titans
Hello Megan!

“I cannot protect you and fight her off.” Red had said through the din of concussive attacks that struck at his shield.

Wait did he just say protect her? Why would he want to protect her? He hated her...didn’t he?

Flashes of red energy flared with every strike and M’gann even flinched at the strikes even if they didn’t land on her and struck the constructed shield instead. It is quite evident that Red was in no position to make any offensive move while he is shielding the both of them and she could help. If only he would let her. She was about to protest a second time only her teammates intervened and grabbed her arm pulling her away from Red.

M’gann tried to protest but to no avail, she had called out his name but he didn’t listen. Swallowed up by the fleeing crowd M’gann was left to watch as Red lowered his shield and struck out at his attacker. Bodies of fleeing panicked humans all swarmed and suddenly blocked her view of the fight. While her teammates were pulling her forward with them, M’gann kept looking back slowing her pace. When they reached the gymnasium doors, it was like a bottleneck; only so many bodies could fit through at one time. She was caught, stuck between a whole lot of witnesses if she should use her abilities to phase or go invisible too many here would see and her cover as Megan Morse would be blown. But at the same time she couldn’t leave Red to fight on his own.

M’gann looked up then from her vantage point below, helpless at the moment to only watch as Red fought the other red lantern in the air dodging out of the way of the incoming blast. Without giving the other lantern a chance to recover their aim, M’gann watched as Red breathed a plasma breath on the other Red Lantern. The woman screeched as she was struck, knocked back and burned by the heat but too angry to stop from battling on. The crowd of people shifted once more as the two lanterns clash again though Red seemed intent on keeping the struggle above the crowds of people.

Even from her vantage point below her Martian ears could hear their conversation; she could hear it because she focused on them.

“She should be dead! You were supposed to kill her! You chose that wretched, worthless creature over us!” The female lantern screamed in rage as the two clash again. “You’ll die with her and I will present your corpse to Lord Atrocitus!”

He was supposed to kill her? … There was a slight sickening feeling in her stomach as she remembered their fight, as he’d almost - M’gann closed her eyes then remembering back. He almost had killed her but he had stopped; threw her out the window and told her never to come back to him.

Red’s grunts of pain caused M’gann to snap out of her memory as she now watched an enraged blast of force slam into Red, his body hurtling downward to land with a crunching, smashing crash into the bleachers.

“RED!!!” M’gann screamed and against her better judgement turned and pushed against the sea of people trying to get away and through the door.

M’gann wove her way through the crowd, against the flow and once free of them and their backs to her M’gann went invisible and started to fly towards the direction she had seen Red fall.

She saw him then, still at a distance as she flew invisibly through the air as she tried to get to his side. He started to roll over, attempting to get up to continue on despite the bruising, burning pain spreading through his body but before he could rise, the female red lantern grabbed a horn of Red’s helmet and slammed his face down against the metal bleachers once. Twice.

~No~ M’gann thought as she pushed on hurriedly and tried to fly as fast as she could towards him.

The female Lantern had him in her grasp as she slid Red’s ring off his hand. M’gann watched then as Red’s back arches and he screams out, eyes wide, as the ring’s sustaining energy leaves his body in a rush of unbearable heat.

“You stay here. I’ll be back. I’ll slaughter your precious human girl in front of you before I do the same to you..” The female lantern had said before she left, razing the stadium in search of Megan.

The young Martian remained invisible and intangible as she flew out towards Red or at least where she’d seen him last fall. Worry and dread filled her heart and she desperately wanted to get to his side faster.

M’gann finally reached a collapsed Red, shivering in the absence of the ring’s power, in the bitterness of January. Drained. Exhausted. Hopeless. His face was badly bruised, smeared with blood and she watched as he dragged himself up, crawled undignified across the bleachers to where he could reach out and clutch the railing. His hand was slick with crimson ichor slipping on the biting metal. He barely managed to drag himself in through the door, out of the winter air when he vomits plasma, gasping for breath as his chest tightens around his lungs.

The world spins, his head light, his limbs heavy, and pain shoots through his chest cavity while he staggers on wobbly legs. His vision blurs and panic consumes him as he hyperventilates out of his control. He is tired, too tired to go on, but where is Megan. Megan? Be okay. Be okay. Desperately he reaches out for the wall to steady himself, misjudging how far it is from him. Razers collapses, shuddering and teeth chattering in between coughs that bring up more plasma.

Immediately M’gann was upon him, as she landed softly by his side. She had not yet made herself visible or tangible until it was she was right upon him. “Red, it’s me…” she said softly as he rotated shakily struggling to focus.

“Meg…” He plants his right hand, devoid of the ring that had become such a familiar thing, on the chilly concrete floor as he attempted to push himself up.

"Yeah..." she said offering him a soft smile at his recognition.

“I’ve got you, just hold still.” she said softly. “I’m getting help.”

M’gann knew though that she was no match for the heat and fire of a Red Lantern and so she called for backup; she called for the big guns.

“Hal? It’s M’gann. There’s a red lantern at my cheer competition and she’s totally harshing on everyone’s mellow here.” she said into her communicator. “It'd be nice if you could help a girl out.

After her call she moved to try to get Red to a safer place as she slung his arm over her and wrapped her one arm around him in an effort to offer support as she tried to move him. She used her telekinetic ability as well to help with the lifting so as to make it less taxing for him to move.

TAG: Hal Jordan , Razer Kelvere

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Razer Kelvere
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 12:38 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
19/22 years old
occupation
Police Officer
hometown
Central City
faction
post count
Independent Villains

Yes, he wants to protect her. Anyone can see how well that is turning out but at least he is trying. Although her failing to flee with the rest of the people in the stadium is sort of counterproductive. At the very least his attempt could have bought her time to get away, to get help. Yet here she is next to him and as much as he needs her (he does not know when he started needing her but he never really stopped), he would much rather she be safe and far from here. “You...need to...go.”

Hold still, she says. Getting help, she says. If he could only catch his breath. She needs to know it does not matter anymore. Without that ring… Either way, it is not as though he has much choice in the matter as he listens to Megan’s communication. It takes a little longer to sink it as he looks at her. “Hal...as in Jordan..?” he croaks out tiredly as she is still talking. Great. That is all he needs, that ham coming to the rescue and rubbing this in his face; he really does not need someone to tell him how much he has screwed up.

He gasps as Megan helps him up, draping his arm over her shoulder, but tiredly complies. “Stop…” he mutters, wincing as he is stabbed with a sharp pain in his chest. “Meg….” He never just calls her ‘Meg’, but he is trying to conserve his remaining strength and the air in his lungs. “Leave me. I’m done.” Razer employs heavy sarcasm but he is never one for theatrics or dramatics. There is a finality in his tone.

He lifts his head to look at her tiredly and even in his condition he can see that she does not understand. “Red Lanterns...do not...remove their rings. We die.” The other Lantern took his and without it he will not survive, regardless of the efforts Megan puts forth to help him now. It was a death sentence. Even if the woman never came back to strike the final blow herself, he would die anyway. She made sure he would not escape her mission. Razer wants her to save herself; there is no time for a hopeless case.

Mars

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
M'gann M'orzz
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 02:25 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Mars
18 years old
occupation
DJ / Student
hometown
Metropolis
faction
post count
The Titans
Hello Megan!

“Hal...as in Jordan..?” Red croaked out tiredly at her side as M'gann finished offering her summons. Hopefully the signal she sent Hal was strong enough to find her.

M'gann looked down over her injured companion then to answer his question. "Yes, you know him?" she seemed surprised and also there was a hint of dread in that as well since Red was the person she had hinted to with Hal about the guy she liked and the same guy she hid the fact of being responsible for her injuries in December.

Red gasped as Megan helps him up, draping his arm over her shoulder, but tiredly complies. “Stop…” he muttered wincing as he is stabbed with a sharp pain in his chest.

"SORRY!...sorry...sorry." M'gann said when she realized the pain he was in when she tried to move him. Immediately she stopped.

“Meg….” Red said, causing M'gann to halt her efforts and look down at him. He never just calls her ‘Meg’.

“Leave me. I’m done.” Red had said causing the young Martian girl disguised as a human to 'hmph'.

"Of all the times, you pick *Now* to not be stubborn." M'gann replies trying to sound casual, like this was just another one of their everyday banters; like he wasn't have trouble breathing, like he wasn't bleeding on her, like he wasn't literally dying in her arms.

"Don't check out on me now Red...don't...." she bit at her bottom lip as the last of her words were harder to say and as such came out more like a whisper. "...don't leave me..."

He lifted his head to look at her tiredly and even in his condition he can see that she does not
understand the finality of what he was saying. “Red Lanterns...do not...remove their rings. We die.”

With realization M'gann looked down at Red's bloodied hand and saw indeed his ring was missing. Her fists clench then, white knuckle tight as she looked up at the Red Lantern breathing fiery breath havoc on the fleeing humans.

"Ok." M'gann said with utter determination and pulling from within her that White Martian rage she always quelled. This time she was going to unleash the beast within her and get that ring back.

A red lantern's ring; His or that other creature's, M'gann was going to get a ring on Red's fingers or die trying. With a gesture she pulled some of the fallen debris around Red to act as a sort of cover for him as she stood, her eyes turning red as her features shifted and she skin changed. She was Miss Martian now but instead of eyes of liquid gold they were pools of crimson red which belay her true nature.

"I'll get you a ring." she said her voice just barely able to maintain control as she rose to the skies.

Pulling on all her telekinetic might M'gann simultaneously hurled fallen debris and broken chairs at the Red Lantern swarming her with projectiles from all directions and once distracted enough to attempt some kind of defensive move she would strike with her telepathy and throw at her a psionic blast to the mind and make it hurt real bad.

Who knows if any of it would work, but she was far enough away from the flames to not be affected yet. So it was worth a try. In the very least she could buy Hal some time til he got here.

TAG: Hal Jordan

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Hal Jordan
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 03:11 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
AmericanFacepalm
39 years old
occupation
Air Force Test Pilot
hometown
Coast City
faction
post count
Justice League
N/A

Hal came onto the scene swinging. A green mallet smacked the female Red Lantern in the face, sending her flying backwards and into some bleachers. The blow would not kill her with the armor afforded by the Red Lantern power ring, but it would certainly hurt.

"Am I too late, Miss Martian?" he said to M'gann with a grin. Of course, he had no idea that Razer was dying behind some debris, devoid of his ring, though he had noted an energy signature disappear. An energy signature that was presumable Razer.

"Where is he?" he asked, concerned. His face had fallen into one more serious and grim. Sure, Greens and Reds were enemies, but he had to care about his friend. Especially if he was... oh, he did not want to think like that!

He really should have been paying attention, though, as the Red lady returned his prior friendly smack with a burning blast of energy. His own armor absorbed most of it, but the sheer heat nearly left him burned. A shield was pulled up to halt the remainder of the attack...

But it did not hold for long. Rage had a tendency to wear away at constructs of will, which he was learning the hard way. The red flames tore through it and sent him back a ways.

She was about to respond to M'gann's attacks when...

"Hey, babe, that's not the way to tell someone you love them!" he said, clearly intending to flirt. Hey, he was not one to pass up the opportunity to pick up a chick. If he could reform Razer to not murder everyone in sight, he could do the same to this lady.

She was hot, in both temperature and appearance. Yet she did not appear to care for it very much. Eh, sometimes it took a bit of effort with flirtation to get through. This was no different. Though, maybe he should have been a little wiser about who he chose to flirt with. This was a killer Red Lantern for crying out loud! She wanted to hurt lots of people!

Mars Miss Red
PM
^
Razer Kelvere
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 11:20 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
19/22 years old
occupation
Police Officer
hometown
Central City
faction
post count
Independent Villains

Know him? If the situation and circumstances were in any way different - if he were not dying - Razer might have actually found this added...bonus...amusing. “Yes…” is what his breathes out instead. “Hal is all I need right now,” he mutters sarcastically. Still, he is in no position to argue and Hal is the more prudent choice of Green Lantern. He can live with Megan’s selection, whether Razer wants to admit that or not. Well, live with it if there is at all any possibility of his pulling through this but the likelihood seems slim.

Though Razer cannot help but to think this could be exactly what he deserves. It is not what Megan deserves after what he has put her thought already, but his death would be justified in a karma sort of way.

It is probably for the better that he is interrupted by the sharp pains and discomfort that comes with Megan attempting to move him. His ear is filled with her loud, sharp apologies yet in comparison to how the rest of him feels his eardrum will likely pull through. Of course, it is only a matter of time. Time that Megan should not waste on him when she could be using it to get to safety. Instead of taking him seriously when he tells her this, however, she tries to give him a pep talk. Cheerleaders.

If only a pep talk was all he needed right now.

He expounds on the deterioration of the condition he is in, making it clear that it is not as though he has much of an option in this. Regardless of how stubborn he might be and how many times Megan has witnessed him fighting back against anything and everything, obstinance is not going to get him anywhere in this instance. Without his ring there is no reason to struggle in a losing battle. He might as well make it easy on himself for once and just give into it, save himself what little dignity he has left.

She is better off without him, without having a ticking time bomb around waiting to go off.

And still she is refusing to accept the reality of his sealed fate. He is too tired to determine whether that is the kindness thing he has experienced in a long time or if it is the most frustrating of aggravations to date. What there is for sure is fear, definitely mind numbing dread as he watches the determination dawn on her face. He had tried so hard to keep her away from the danger, from a heat that she cannot withstand, but he failed to protect her. Now she is hellbent on taking care of him. That is not what he wanted and yet he does not need a red ring of rage to help him sense the sudden rage that boils up from somewhere within the young woman. Maybe it is his weakened state, but he feels her anger wash over him like a tidal wave and all he can do is blink in concern because that is not the Megan he knows.

“Megan,” he tries hoarsely, wanting to change her mind. No use. He finds himself shielded with debris, watching through fluctuating vision as her skin shifts to green. Her eyes, though...Razer does not recognize those eyes as she rises into the air. As much as he wants to call out to her, he cannot find the energy. Another sharp pain in his chest steals his breath and then Razer is fading into dark unconsciousness.

-------------------------------------
A chair strikes the Red Lantern woman across the back, distracting her from the destruction she was wreaking across the field. She snarls and turns towards her attacker only to be further bombarded by a flurry of flying debris. She erects a bubble around herself and laughs. “What, is that the best your can do, little girl?” she screeches with amusement. And that is when the psionic blast hits her. She screams and clutches her head, her protective sphere going down.

Just as the Red Lantern is recovering, panting, raging - practically frothing at the mouth with wrath - she is struck with a giant green mallet, sent crashing into the bleachers. Her head hurts, her body hurts, but if nothing else it is...productive. Pain gives her rage. Rage equals more power. All the more power for her to crush the enemies of the great and mighty Atrocitus!

She rises in order to deal the Green Lantern blow with a continuous blast of energy as her anger seethes around her in hot flames. For a second she is taken aback by his words before she snarls threateningly. “How dare you! I will burn alive you and every Green Lantern on this miserable planet!” Not sure how much more effort you are willing to put forth and squander to win her over, Hal. She turns on the Martian. “First you!” She rushes her, lashing out with a whip of red energy in the hopes of snaring her foe.

| ### for M’GANN / HAL | | Notes – XXXX|

Mars
Americanfacepalm

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
M'gann M'orzz
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 02:17 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Mars
18 years old
occupation
DJ / Student
hometown
Metropolis
faction
post count
The Titans
Hello Megan!

A chair strikes the fenale Red Lantern across the back. Win! M’gann thinks to herself distracting the lantern from the destruction she was wreaking. The lantern snarled and turned towards M’gann, only to be further bombarded by a flurry of flying debris as the young Martian gestured and using her TK manage to hurl an assortment of projectiles and items dangerously at the female red lantern. The female lantern then erected a bubble around herself and laughed.

“What, is that the best your can do, little girl?” the female Red screeched with amusement.
“Oh no...I’m just getting started…” M’gann said in a deathly soft voice as she sent a psionic blast at the red lantern.. The other woman screams and clutched at her head, her protective sphere going down.

Just as the Red Lantern was recovering, panting, raging - practically frothing at the mouth with wrath - and M;gann won’t like, it did tickle her some to have gotten at the other woman and made it hurt. After all, she made Red hurt so this was payback in a way. Hey karma’s a bitch right?
And just as the female Red lantern was reeling from M’gann’s psionic blast she is struck with a giant green mallet, sent crashing into the bleachers.

"Am I too late, Miss Martian?" Voice, music to her ears. Hal Jordan, this Justice League’s very own Green Lantern smiled down at the young Martian in that way that was equal parts confidence and hunkalicious hero (not that M’gann was interested in the older human but she would give credit where credit was due, he was hot for an old man)

“You’re right on time!” M’gann exclaimed with a bright smile, glad to see his glowing green form and did she also mention her favorite colour was green?

She had to chuckle when Hal started laying on the charm. M’gann had to hand it to the man, he was an equal opportunity flirt. Even amongst the Reds he was still laying on that HJ charm. Oh but the female red lantern was a crabby sort; bitter and angry to the end. She couldn’t even see a good thing when it hit her and well quite literally Hal did hit her but only because that woman deserved it as she had tried to kill M’gann. Technically she was still trying too!

The Red Lantern then rose in order to deal the Green Lantern blow with a continuous blast of energy as her anger seethes around her in hot flames. For a second she is taken aback by his words before she snarls threateningly. “How dare you! I will burn alive you and every Green Lantern on this miserable planet!”

“Oh I think your ‘struck’ a nerve.” M’gann teased ,

Then the Red lantern turned on to M’gann. “First you!” the female lantern rushes M’gann, lashing out with a whip of red energy in the hopes of snaring her foe.

To the Red lanterns surprise or well M’gann hoped her surprise worked, the whip would have struck one of her illusionary body doubles as M’gann was still using the Red’s mind to mess with her. This time it was making her see an image of M’gann who clearly wasn’t there as the whip hit nothing and the illusion faded only to suddenly sprout more Miss Martians floating around the Red Lantern.
It was easier working with a disoriented mind to then implant illusions to fool the other. Though the rage within the woman’s mind was mild near stifling. Still she was doing this for Razer, she needed that ring so M’gann bided her time waiting for the moment she could come up close and personal and before the woman would realize it, steal the ring back.

THough how well M’gann’s ploy worked was still meant to be seen.

TAG: Hal Jordan. Razer Kelvere

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Static...
Crusader Citadel The Arrow ideal world Infinity Rising

Marquee...
After the Fall

Listed At...
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Candyland Couture Shadowplay GRAPHICS GAMES a resource community nerd listings Rockin Roleplay

skin by bonbon.