-Register your character account as First Name Last Name. No account should be all caps.-
-If you do not like this color scheme, we are going to be adding variants soon for you to choose from!-

Come One, Come All

Welcome to All Our Masks! We are an Alternate Universe DC-comics RPG, loosely based off the Young Justice comic and show. We accept canons and original characters and have a 223 Rating. No character or player will be left out, everyone will be RPed with. We try to offer and maintain flexibility for characters and storylines wherever possible in our canon characters and themes. So before you rule out a character, plot, twist, or anything else, please talk to an admin first! We would be happy to assist and work with you wherever we can.

If you have any questions, our C-box is open for guests. Or you are more than welcome to pop onto our guest-friendly Questions and Answers board. For easy navigation, see our Table of Contents thread (link located in the sidebar to your left) for a full list of our informational entries.

Current Months

March 2017
S M T W T F S
- - - 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 -
April 2017
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 - - - - - -

RP Lovers

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Add Reply
New Poll

Girls Rule, Spoiler teams up with Metropolis' Girls
Stephanie Brown
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 03:26 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Maddkitty
15 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Gotham City
faction
post count
Independent Heroes
Face it, Boy Wonder. You got a bad case of the Stephs.

Date: April 1st
Tags: Kayley Smith Kara Zor-El

Things had been pretty crazy since her last trip to Metropolis. So when the weekend came around Stephanie took another trip up to the shining city. She really just needed to get away from Gotham and her fathers ever so loving memory, which just the thought of making her want to beat up the person next to her. Which was at the moment some guy who she didn't even know, but Steph knew better than to do that. She was after all an upcoming hero, even if the Robins didn't agree with her being a new vigilante in Gotham, it just meant they would have to get over it or get out of the way. Her mindset changed when she entered the city, just seeing the shiny buildings and the clear clean sky made her smile. She loved Gotham but a break was indeed needed. So once she was off the bus she pulled out her little purple phone and messaged Kara.

- Hey, I'm in town, still, want to meet up? Was thinking our normal meeting place?

And by normal meeting place, she meant the café they met the first time around. She then remembered Kara spoke about her meeting one of her friends from school and she smiled, if there was one thing about Steph, it was the fact that she loved making friends. So she sent another message.

- Soo excited to meet Kayley too... That is her name, right? I know you said it before but can't remember if it is Kayley or Kiley. Gerr names.

Stephanie placed the phone back in her pocket and made her way through town. She couldn't wait to explore the town with Kara and Kayley, at least she really hoped that was the right name, as it would be embarrassing for her to use the wrong name.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kayley Smith
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 01:59 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Shady
16 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Metropolis
faction
post count
The Team
"There's a LOT I'm dealing with right now..."

A girls' day out. A freaking girls' day out. The concept felt so weird to Kayley Smith when Kara had told her about it, and how they were going to meet one of her friends she'd made who was visiting from Gotham.

And then came the puppy-dog look.

That damn puppy dog look she used to get her to agree to come along and hang out with them.

Kara was a Kryptonian and thus a girl with many, many superpowers, but Kayley had never heard an effectively heart-melting stare that could render her utterly compliant to Kara's will was one of them, but she learned on that day that it was, and apparently she should not feel to ashamed to have caved as apparently Superman was no match for it either, and after having been exposed to it, she could see why. Those big blue eyes and that slight pouty lip were the perfect recipe to subduing any form of resistance to the idea.

After she'd showered and dressed, Kayley grabbed her backpack she'd put her costume in(should any need arise. One never knew what the day had in store when it came to Metropolis) and headed out, making her way to the destination Kara had left, some cafe she'd not been to, but given she was still fairly new to Metropolis as well it wasn't like she'd be familiar with every teen hangout. Plus, who needed cafes to chill out when you had a comic shop to indulge in your favorite hobbies, anyway? Still, this was sure to be interesting to say the least as she'd be experiencing another aspect of the teenage girl lifestyle she was still getting used to.

Turning the corner, as she followed her phone's instructions, Kayley found herself at the cafe and took a deep breath as she looked around.

I'm here, waiting at entrance. C u soon. she texted Kara before leaning against the wall near the doors for the other girls to show up.

OUTFIT

TAG Miss Red Maddkitty
PMEmail
^
Kara Zor-El2
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 10:09 AM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Miss Red
17 years old
occupation
Student/Hero
hometown
Metropolis
faction
post count
The Team
You can't just arrive in Gotham City and not tell Batman.

If Kara does not know she is doing it, then it is not an abuse of power, right? Alright, so sometimes she knows she is doing it - utilizing her super secret ultra adorable puppy dog eyes - but she pleads innocence. It is not like it is her fault they work and sometimes a girl has to use what she has to get what she wants; and what she wants is good for Kayley so a little manipulation to get the reluctant girl (boy? Friend, we would go with friend) involved is required. She is not the only one who needs to make friends. Kayley could seriously benefit from the exposure.

“Yes!!!!” Kara texted without shame for her multiple exclamation points while she finished getting ready. Yes, she is still so down for hanging out and her answer should be considered for both questions posed to her. “Yes, Kayley!!!!’ More exclamation points. Steph and Kay will just love each other, she just knows it! Or at least that is what she hopes, but what is a member of the House of El without some good old fashioned hope (it is right there in their crest)!

She arrives by air several minutes later in an alley close by, receiving the text just as she changes back to her civilian attire: jeans, knee high boots, and a fluffy pink sweater. Oh, how she loves pink. What dampness had been left in her hair from her shower is gone after being ‘blow dried’ on the flight over and she combs her fingers through it to coax out any knots that had formed. She pulls her phone out of her pocket and giggles before breaking out into a trot to clear the shadowy alley and step out into the light of Metropolis. ‘Be right there.’ she replies.

It is only a brief walk to the little cafe and she sliiiides on next to Kay, hip checking her lightly. “Hey there! You made it!” Of course she made it. Kara’s friend was not going to back out on their plans. Besides, she had made sure to tell Kay’s sister, who could provide the necessary...hm...persuasion if it came to that. “Steph should be here soon, too.”

Tag – Stephanie/Kayley | Notes – Sorry for the wait, guys.

Maddkitty
Shady
PMEmailAIM
^
Stephanie Brown
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 04:15 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Maddkitty
15 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Gotham City
faction
post count
Independent Heroes
Face it, Boy Wonder. You got a bad case of the Stephs.

Tags: Kayley Smith Kara Zor-El

Stephanie turned the corner and walked up to the two girls. Kara looked just a cute as ever, and Stephanie hugged her from behind.

"KARA!" She squealed and giggled. "I'm so glad you guys came out." She then turned to Kayley. The short-haired girl was dressed in mostly black with a blue tank top. She was pretty too, were all girls in metropolises cute? Stephanie then pulled Kayley into a hug and smiled. "You must be Kayley! I'm Stephanie, I'm so excited to get to meet you. Kara told me you were really cool and that I needed to meet you, so I was like, I would love your hair! It really fits your face well. I bet it would look really cute with a hair band in it too!" She took a step back from Kayley. Stephanie was a very excitable person, she loved meeting new people and well since Kara had been such a sweetie she only assumed that Kayley would be the same way.

"So perhaps we grab some coffee or ice cream then do some shopping? Or just walking around? I would love to explore more of this city." Stephanie said as she shrugged her shoulders upward to make her backpack bounce into a more comfortable place. Stephanie took a deep breath, perhaps she was too excited for today. Truth was, Stephanie had friends in Gotham but none of them were as fun as Kara had been and well the ones in Gotham were more interested in Batman and Robin than to be excited about other things. Sure Stephanie fangirled when she met Red Robin, the cutest robin, at least in her opinion, but after meeting the Robin she wasn't too much of a fan of that kid. Yet she didn't want to give up on him, she felt like she could win him over with the right about of time and dedication to her past times, after all, if it wasn't for him she would have ended up just as he said she would. Dead in a dumpster with him probably snarking at her lifeless body. Just the thought made her shutter.

"What do you say?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kayley Smith
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 04:55 PM
application
plotter
journal
want ad
alias
character age
Shady
16 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Metropolis
faction
post count
The Team
"There's a LOT I'm dealing with right now..."

Kayley couldn't help but giggle a little, perhaps more girlishly then she'd have liked to admit to, when she saw Kara's texts back and the over-abundance of exclamation marks. Kara's sweetness was just a contagious thing, she supposed.

Sure enough speaking of the girl, the blonde suddenly slid up beside her and playfully nudged her with her hip and greeted her. She looked so cute the way she was dressed matching her sunny demeanor it made Kayley blush a little before smiling back. "Yes I did," she replied with a laugh. It was this or spend the day modelling dresses for her sister... which had been oddly coincidental the more she thought about it, almost as if Lucy wanted to make damn sure she chose to escape to a girls' day out instead.

As Kara mentioned her friend Steph should be arriving soon, the other girl was suddenly surprise-hugged from behind by another blonde, and right away Kayley could see the similarities, making her wonder if Kara had a twin sister she'd neglected to tell her about.

She let the two greet eachother before she was suddenly and unexpectedly hugged by the girl as well. It made her blush again as she received the enthusiastic greeting from the equally enthusiastic girl. "Yeah, that'd be me, and uh, thanks for the tip I'll keep it in mind!" she said, though not sure she'd actually wear one, though she wouldn't be surprised if Lucy decided to experiment with them a little. She had been put through different "looks" as her sister worked through what looked best on her. The world must never know there were times where she actually felt flattered by how she looked when dressed up as her sister seemed to have a really good eye for that sort of thing. "It's great to finally meet you, too!" she added. Steph seemed really nice, and easy to get along with so she wanted to make her feel welcome despite her own shyness.

As Steph listed off a few ideas of what they could do next, Kayley felt a little unsure, mostly because this was a new experience for her. Girls' days out were not exactly something she'd done regularly for obvious reasons so she was a bit lost. Kara would probably know. [b]"Umm, I'm good with whatever Kara suggests! I've only lived here a few months, myself so I'm... uh, still getting a lay of the land, too,"[/b] she said, hoping that was a decent save as she knew Kara had been here far longer then her.

TAG Miss Red Maddkitty
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Static...
Crusader Citadel The Arrow ideal world Infinity Rising

Marquee...
After the Fall

Listed At...
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Candyland Couture Shadowplay GRAPHICS GAMES a resource community nerd listings Rockin Roleplay

skin by bonbon.